“Warm service & $$$ worth”
Review of Bubbles & Bites

Bubbles & Bites
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The Resort’s latest F&B addition, Bubbles & Bites, opened on 4th July 2012. Here, patrons can enjoy casual continental cottage food in a relaxing and rustic ambience. The outlet is committed to serving fresh food, specialising in pizzas and pastas. We also serve miniature bottles of sparkling wines, alcoholic sodas, juices, soft drinks, beers and wines from all around the world.
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Food was good.big portion.worth the price.family of 4.food too good to be wasted.we decided to pack back.was told no packing but we had our tupperware & chef personally came out & scoop for us & nicely handed to us thru the waiter with great smile.
Other staff also assist on the packing.warm with good courteous attitude staff.
Would come to this restaurant again & good memories to share with others.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The Standard and quality of food being served has dropped since the last time we dine here
It's more like a cafe now.Prices of food that we paid for doesn't justify with the quality of food being served...Slight disappointed that it is also self service now.Notice patrons has dropped..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Well before dine in I have go through trip advisor where to have my brunch before leaving Genting. Unfortunately I personally feel the Rating is not reflect the real food and services provided by bubble and bite. We ordered carbonara....Which can feel the taste of parmesan and cream is not there. To the worst I can taste the roux in ur white sauce. Besides, the mushroom soup also can taste the roux (flour) .... This is really not a proper way of preparing a mushroom soup.... The lamb shank taste good, tender and juicy... I have no negative comment on that. Last the Tiramisu... First time I see Tiramisu serve without cocoa powder .... Whereas comes with sprinkle of i dont know what's that.... Looks like cocoa powder but i believe its not pure cocoa powder, the lady finger or i guess its just normal cake sponge used in Tiramisu really taste bad and tasteless.... Its literally crying for some expresso.

The service part.... Have to self service??? Come on.... Every 5 to 10 minutes i have to leave my table to pick up the food each time the dish done one by one.... This is really look like.... I dont know... Mcdonald do better i guess. Besides what i noticed 90% of their customers are genting staff.... So basically its like cafeteria. One more worst thing.... They give kitchen paper towel as tissue.... This is really somethings wrong somewhere.... Think twice before dine in here. I'm sorry to be very honest here....

2  Thank Kalidevan M
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

First of all I must say the staff and food were great but your new self service system is quite poor. For the prices you charge I'm not happy collecting my food from the counter like a cheap canteen. Please rethink this cranky system.

1  Thank David N
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

There is pro and cons about this restaurant

Pro
-Delicious food with fresh ingredients especially carbonara and mushroom soup .
-Comfortable environment

Cons
-Price keep increasing and genting member promotion missing
-Services can be improves .Services must be equal with price u collect from your customer .
-Portion of food is average only.
-Must ensure food ordered is serve from all table .my table missing out one dish ,when complaining .keep telling me to wait . End up upon checking ,kitchen missed my order .