Ok, you are not going to Awana because of the hotel. You go because you either want to play golf or go to the casino.
The hotel, rooms, restaurant, facilities are all dated. Suspect was built in the 80ties.
Though the rooms are clean and big. They serve the purpose well for a night or two.
Breakfast is normal, nothing special and was very crowded on the weekend.
We tried the a la card meals in the "Flavour Cafe" - was a pleasant surprise.
At least staff was very helpful and friendly.
There is a shuttle bus in hourly interval to both the mountain top casino and the Skyway cable car. Which i though was actually quite a scenic ride (over the jungle with the Monkeys playing below). And for only 6 RM very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands