A very good hotel and the service you get is also value for money. The rooms were very comfy, and the view from our 17th floor room was lovely. The whole valley was covered in mist and it was very cold also. There was a balcony in our room where we could sit and take in the breathtaking view. The buffet lunch and dinner in the Rajawali Restaurant is good if you are non-vegetarians, but the choice is limited for the vegetarians. But still you can leave with a full stomach. Unfortunately we couldn's stay for the breakfast, as we had to leave at 6 in the morning. But they packed a breakfast of cheese sandwiches which were very good, with lots of pepper, salt and sugar packets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands