“What did I just witness. ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Valley Creation Science Museum
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m going to make a museum based on Harry Potter and call it fact. That’s what this museum feels like. To say Dinosaurs have lived along man with zero evidence on why a single dinosaur fossil can’t be found next to human you lost me right away. It takes millions of years for oil to be produced not thousands of years. I would recommend to go for those wanting a good laugh, because it felt like a small museum run by an internet troll.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Place smells like feet. Don't bring your family here unless you hate your family and want to punish them. The owner kept telling me it was his birthday and that it's my birthday too. It wasn't my birthday. The free fortune cookies were probably the best part. I think the owner is an unstable loose cannon. A real time bomb. Don't let him hug you or children unless you like back rubs. It's also unbearably hot in there and the vending machine only has fresca.

1  Thank Paulycantdrive55
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stopped here on our way to Drumheller, and weren't disappointed! The museum is quite small, but you could easily spend an hour here chatting with the owner and reading the many displays. The owner's passion for his study was evident, and I very much appreciated his taking the time to talk to our kids and answer their questions.

If you are Bible-believing and would like to stop by, OR if you are honestly questioning and want to talk to someone who has done many years of study, travel, and research, this place is worth a visit.

Contact them ahead of time to confirm open hours or to make a reservation, as they are volunteer-operated and their hours are limited.

1  Thank kaaryn
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The owner gave us the tour and so much information. We had gone to the Royal Tyrell the day before and it was so good to go to this museum that is based on the 6 days of Creation and the Flood. I learned so much and it the tour guide was so knowledgeable.

I would recommend this to anyone who believe the Bible and also to those who are seeking the truth. The science is proving that the earth is so much younger than what Evolution says, and also that the Flood was a fact and not fiction. Go with an open mind.

They also had great books available for sale and we made sure we bought some to learn even more.