“What did I just witness. ”

Big Valley Creation Science Museum
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m going to make a museum based on Harry Potter and call it fact. That’s what this museum feels like. To say Dinosaurs have lived along man with zero evidence on why a single dinosaur fossil can’t be found next to human you lost me right away. It takes millions of years for oil to be produced not thousands of years. I would recommend to go for those wanting a good laugh, because it felt like a small museum run by an internet troll.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 2 reviews
"museum"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stopped here on our way to Drumheller, and weren't disappointed! The museum is quite small, but you could easily spend an hour here chatting with the owner and reading the many displays. The owner's passion for his study was evident, and I very much appreciated his taking the time to talk to our kids and answer their questions.

If you are Bible-believing and would like to stop by, OR if you are honestly questioning and want to talk to someone who has done many years of study, travel, and research, this place is worth a visit.

Contact them ahead of time to confirm open hours or to make a reservation, as they are volunteer-operated and their hours are limited.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank kaaryn
Reviewed July 13, 2017

The owner gave us the tour and so much information. We had gone to the Royal Tyrell the day before and it was so good to go to this museum that is based on the 6 days of Creation and the Flood. I learned so much and it the tour guide was so knowledgeable.

I would recommend this to anyone who believe the Bible and also to those who are seeking the truth. The science is proving that the earth is so much younger than what Evolution says, and also that the Flood was a fact and not fiction. Go with an open mind.

They also had great books available for sale and we made sure we bought some to learn even more.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I have been here at least half a dozen times (and planning 2 more in the near future), and still enjoy going! It's small, but has a wealth of information, and I can spend an hour or 2 here easily, more if Harry Nibourg, the owner, is on site to chat with! if I choose to go through the Royal Terrell museum on the same trip too, it takes me 10 min to finish that tour, because there is nothing of substance to bother reading, unless I'm looking for a chuckle, like seeing absurd assertions, including more than one that has since been taken down, after proving to be embarrassingly false. Seeing other bad reviews, I'm glad they checked it out, but they clearly closed their mind firmly before entering. I noticed none address anything they found that has been "proven wrong"...

Date of experience: August 2016