“Good food, reasonable prices, friendly service”

Vito's Steak & Pizza House
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Vegreville
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My title pretty much says it all, service was good, food was great, and the prices were a little high, but reasonable. I'll definitely be back if I find myself in Vegreville again.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Don't expect great service here or anywhere in Vegreville for that matter. But the food is really good. Probably best in town.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Good steak sandwich and fries. Liver and Onions.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Vito's has an extensive menu to choose from. I found the pizza way to salty. Other items are average as it tastes like they use mainly frozen pre-packaged products. The steaks are good.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stopped here on our way to Edmonton, and realized after our food arrived that we should have stayed hungry and driven another hour to better food... It styles itself as a fairly decent Italian restaurant with prices to match, but you end up getting deepfried, previously frozen packaged stuff. Terrible. Even my 9 year old commented on how bad her chicken fingers were. The waitress was really unfriendly as well, and couldn't wait to be done her shift.