See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 26, 2015

The service can not be faulted. Friendly and welcoming.
And the hotel does offer free Wifi.
But the rooms could definitely need an upgrade. A 60's impression, like the motel rooms you see in american movies. Both in style and age.
The sound-proofing is not very good, neither to the neighbor rooms, nor to the N12 motorway less than 100m from the hotel.
Considering the price was close to 100 EURO for one night, I think it was overpriced - also for something with this distance to Paris.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Mickael B, Directeur général at Campanile Plaisir, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Good morning,

We thank you for your feedback after your stay in our Hotel.
We thank you for the friendly support regarding the staff.
Regarding the rooms, we do our best to keep the rooms confortable for your stay and keep on working to improve them.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was warm and clean but extremely tired, shabby and stained. Comfortable bed with nice clean linen. Bathroom towels clean but very worn. Very pleased with the breakfast selection which was an additional 9,90 euros per person per day.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Brigitte D, sous-directrice at Campanile Plaisir, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

Thanks you very much for your comment of our hotel

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

The address on the bill was wrong due to my mistake. I wasn't able to get a refund from my company. I emailed the hotel the next day and they sent me an updated bill with the correct address. Good service!

Breakfast was good. The rooms are not special and a bit old. There was wifi in the rooms, but not very fast.

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2014

Very basic. Service it is quite poor, they do not seem to care. The staff makes you feel bad for just smiling at them. Horrible place. if you have any needs, don't you dare ask for help, their job its to make customers feel as bad as possible. PS: went to ask for an iron... why did I do that. I was the same thing as if cursing at them, actually, they do not have an iron.... Terrible, awful place.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
BRIGITTE D, Directeur général at Campanile Plaisir, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2014

Good morning,

We thank you for your return of your stay from August.

Your advises are very important for us to improve our quality.

All the team and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Best regards

M.Bissec

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights early August. I think there was 1 sign towards the hotel and the rest was gues work to find it. Reception was cool and formal. Only 16 cars parked up! The room was clean but the basin plug did not pop up, told to push it from underneath. Only good thing to say, the room was thoroughly cleaned. We have visited many hotels over the years and this is the only one that we hve posted a poor report and would not wish to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple