Sun Palm Beach Resort(Watamu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$186
US$105
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Alawi Boutique Hotel(Watamu)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$101
Agoda.com
US$209
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Aquarius Club(Watamu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$109
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstower roomlow tidethe salt water poolfriendly dogswelcoming hostsboutique hotelgrazie millesmall hotelindian oceanmassage hutslice of paradisepure relaxationsand beachhome away from homemade us feel at homeroof terraceclean pool
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Lonno Lodge provided exactly what I needed and more for a solo weekend trip to the coast. The place is literally paradise and I felt in my Zen zone for the entire weekend. The room was beautiful and very well taken care of. I had a beautiful view of the sea every morning when I woke up. I literally cannot describe how peaceful this place was. The food is AMAZING. The best Italian food that I have ever had. I do not eat meat or chicken, and Silvia went out of her way to accommodate me. Every wish that I had was met with a smile and addressed immediately. I wish I could have stayed there forever. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank A K
LonnoLodge, Owner at The Charming Lonno Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you AK, you made our chef blushing! :-)
We're happy we've been able to match your expectations for food, and we too hope to see you back once again.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I had such an amazing stay at Lonno Lodge. Silvia and Aldo took care of me as soon as I got there. The resort is very tranquil and peaceful. The view is outstanding and the lodges are spacious and comfortable. The food is some of the best I've had in Kenya, everything was so fresh and cooked to perfection. I honestly didn't want to leave. I will undoubtedly be back some time again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cory B

And we'll undoubtedly will be more than overjoyed to host you again here at the Lonno Lodge, Cory B!

Thank you for your review, see you ... soon?
Silvia and Aldo

Reviewed July 15, 2017

After being picked up in an air conditioned car with cold bottled water provided, we arrived at Lonno Lodge and were totally overwhelmed by the beauty of the hotel. The hotel is kept immaculate and the views are breath taking.

We were warmly welcomed by the owners and subsequently the wagging tailed dogs and that hospitality followed through the rest of our stay. We spent some time relaxing around the pool and thoroughly enjoyed the lunches and dinners. All freshly made each day and a great mixture of foods with all tastes catered for.

The owners couldn't do more to help you. The boys wanted to go off and play golf one day and Silvia rang the golf course and booked them in. We also wanted to go into the town and they lent us their bikes to cycle in. One evening we wanted to experience a Kenyan restaurant and got given a brilliant recommendation, Silvia booked the table for us and even organised our taxi their and back for us.

All in all it was a perfect relaxing stay in a beautiful location. We will definitely not hesitate to return or recommend to others in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susie L

Susie L, thank you for your really nice review, and for appreciating our efforts in keeping the Lonno Lodge as clean and immaculate as it must be :-)
And beside that, we truly love to share this tiny piece of Africa with our guests, suggestions on local activities are part of our love for this country.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

It's very rare that online photos match real life expectations but Lonno Lodge delivered this and more. From the moment we were collected from the airport (with cold drinks) we were made to feel welcome and looked after by our hosts Silvia and Aldo. The bedrooms and communal areas of the lodge are beautifully designed and the staff were fantastic at helping us book trips (golf), transfers and dinner reservations.

We enjoyed half board as part of our stay and could choose whether to have lunch or dinner in addition to breakfast. The food was absolutely delicious - we particularly enjoyed the stuffed pork loin and homemade gnocchi. One of our group has a gluten intolerance and Silvia even prepared gluten free pasta and gluten free muffins each morning for her. On a couple of occasions we left early for excursions and Silvia was kind enough to prepare a pack up for us.

I can't fault anything about our stay at Lonno Lodge! Thank you Silvia and Aldo for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

And thank you camilla555 for choosing our tiny lodge for your holiday in Kenya!
We loved to prepare gluten free meals for your friend, we think it is a must in our way of welcoming guests :-)

See you again after the next safari?

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Lonno Lodge after a very tough hike up Mount Kenya. We booked Lonno because of the reviews and photos - which really are a true representation of the hotel - if anything they don't do it justice!!

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty! From dining requests to recommendations Sylvia and Aldo couldn't have been more helpful. We spent hours relaxing by the beautiful pool and drinks from the bar. The views are stunning and the staff, particularly Alan, are lovely.

A Swedish massage is a must!!! Lots of activities close by and Sylvia and Aldo can help organise any trips with the locals which is a great help.

The food was superb and couldn't be faulted - I failed to tell them I was gluten free before arriving but was thoroughly spoilt with gf pasta, bread and cake!!

The rooms are also stunning. We had a top floor tower room with a beautiful sea view. Extremely clean and washing was done for us very quickly.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel - excellent value for money and beautiful location. But overall the staff and owners really made the holiday (and the dogs!!)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy C

Thank you Lucy C for your review, and for confirming that the pictures on our website are actually representing the real lodge :-).
The staff too says thank you, (the dogs say whoof!)

Thnx, have a great day!