Oh boy, where to start. This hotel might have looked very posh in the sixties. It doesn't anymore. No maintenance was done since it was built. A few highlights:
- bedbug bites after sleeping
- a guy smoking cigars in the restaurant (is illegal in NL and really disgusting)
- extreme amounts of rust and calcium stains in the bathroom
- spiderwebs and dust everywhere; the rooms didnt seem to get cleaned at all
- the owners have dogs running around the place. this means the carpets everywhere are full of doghairs (again, no cleaning).
- the restaurant had all kinds of bones and food bits strewn across the floor. The dogs just had dinner.
the hotel is actual in a sort of cardboard box next to the nice building; conveniently hidden from view by trees. the walls and roof are so thin, you can hear everything. including the branches from the tree, hitting the roof. Don't expect to sleep during anything more then no wind.
The hotel is really pricey. and not worth a singly penny. This hotel is a clear example of what happens when there's not enough competition: rates skyrocket, and the owners don't bother with the quality or hygiene standards anymore.
very much not recommended.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking