See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely spotless, the receptionist couldn’t have been more helpfully, this is easily as good as any 3 star I’ve ever seen. Didn’t kick us out of the room at 10.30 after a late night, left some breakfast for us after the buffet had closed. An exceptional bargain, that I would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

All you need to stay for 2 nights. It's very clean , simple and one of the cheapest hotels in six-four les plages. The stuff is very friendly and helpful. There is also free parking in front of the hotel, which is right in the town center. If you want you can also booked breakfast buffet for 10€.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin F
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Arriving to the hotel is a bit frightening as the entrance is not on the street side but from the court side. The street side is nothing inviting but once in courtyard, everything is different. There were a few parking places right in the courtyard and both nights we were able to park there, very comfortable. The room was spacios and the bathroom also suprisingly spacious. Everything was clean, pleasant furnishing. We ate in the hotel restaurant and were satisfied with the food. It was a short walk to the city centre, although there was nothing much to see or do. The service was from mediocre to good.

Room Tip: I believe that the rooms facing the courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife, 14 year old daughter and I stayed here in early July. It was a little difficult to find and the outside looked a little sketchy. However, do not let first impressions scare you away. Our room was nicely furnished and a comfortable size. The Chair/hide a bed worked well once we figured it out. My wife and I are both tall and we slept comfortably in the bed. The room had an air conditioner that worked well. We had a street side room but the street noise did not disturb us. My only complaint was that the bathroom had a tiny shower. However, on the plus side, it had ample hot water. The hotel does have off street parking, a small elevator and a nice courtyard area. We did not eat the breakfast. This hotel met our needs nicely.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very beautiful hotel in a calm and convenient place.

The nice beach is easy reachable with car (about 2-3 km). Hotel very comfortable, clean and nicely furnished. There is parking and lift. Liked it very much. However, it could be difficult to find, search it in the inside yard.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple