Pension Dreams
US$51
US$49
Dimitra(Vathy)
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Location of this place is excellent. True, the steps to climb from the waterfront are steep, but it's really only two or three minutes from the café and restaurant strip. For that climb you get nice and quiet rooms with superb views. However, the rooms are rather simple and not that cheap for what they offer.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank terbang
Reviewed 31 July 2016

As I was travelling alone, I needed a room only for one night, which was not expensive. By walking around I found Pension Dreams, and Kostas, the owner, offered me immediately a very nice and adequate room for me! I was really happy. Unexpectedly I booked the room for three (!) more nights, as I really enjoyed the city and the place at Kostas' Pension Dreams!
It is very central, just a few little streets and steps away from the harbour and the main square. The rooms are very clean, free and fresh towels, and beautiful views out of the window! If you need anything to know about Samos or Vathy, you can ask Kostas!
To sum it up: Pension Dreams is a clean, friendly, quiet, cheap and uncomplicated hotel! I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Aureliaaah
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night. Easy walking distance to town. Nice spacious and home-ly room with good bathroom and lovely view over the port. Room well equipped. For value, superb - delivered far more than I was expecting. Very friendly host also.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 26 September 2015

we called in here on the off chance and were lucky enough to get the last room available for our 2 day trip from kusadasi. the owner was at the bottom of the (62) steps which lead upto the hotel and carried our case up.he showed us the room (5) and its a small double with a large bathroom and a balcony which overlooked the garden and the bay of samos, it had a large wardrobe,2 bedsides,table and 2 chairs.also included was a (new)fridge,electrical kettle and cutlery etc and most important aircon that blasted out lots of cool air, and free wifi everywhere. Costos was most helpful with local knowledge and bus/ferry times,he speaks several languages including english and french. just the kind of socilable person who should be running hotels but rarely are. at 35 euro/night for a double its a steal-highly recommended.

Room Tip: 5/6 have good views over the bay
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kusadasikid
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I highly recommend the Pension Dreams for a stay in Vathis,
Samos. Although it is conveniently located near the port with shops, restaurants,and transport nearby, it's such a quiet, relaxing place with absolutely no disturbances.
We had a studio at the top with huge terrace, enjoying a panorama of the town which was fabulous in the cool of the evening.
Our host, Kostas, was very helpful,showing us how things worked etc. in the rooms and providing information about the island.He allowed us to leave our luggage in the reception till 4pm on our last day; even let us use the fridge to store the Greek cheeses and yoghurt we had bought to take home! The rooms and linen were pristine and a kitcenette well enough equipped for simple dining and making drinks. The washing lines were a welcome bonus, too.Kostas did not charge us extra for the AC.
We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family