“Refreshingly dufferrnt”

Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish, Polish, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bozenas restaurant established since 2003. Previously known as Casa Bodecos with a stunning ambience and homely atmosphere offers you tasty international cuisine, combining Polish and Irish influences.We also pride ourselves in a great selection of vegetarian options and delicious home made desserts.Babies are welcome for a cuddle..
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Bozena’s is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist restaurants.
The menu is Polish and the atmosphere is very relaxed; nobody hustling for your business or rushing you. The decor is an eclectic mix of styles but matches the relaxed ambience of the restaurant.
The food is fresh and high quality with perfect blends of flavours.
The clientele was mainly couples or small groups of adults.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

This is just off the main old town harbour, we had walked past it several times during our holiday and never thought of checking out the menu. Some friends invited us to dinner on our last night, and it was fantastic. The staff made you feel very welcome and the service was one of the best we had experienced on the island. Our meal was outstanding and very well presented, I had the lamb and my husband had one of the polish dishes but we can’t remember the name of the dish, but it was extremely delicious, we wished we had found this gem earlier.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

After hearing great reviews we visited here the other night.

First impression as you walk in is how nice the decor is. Followed closely by how lovely the lady owner is. And the rest of the staff.

Food came quick and oh my, what a treat. The garlic prawns was delicious and ribs are to good to put into words. I'm looking forward to sampling the rest of this menu.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We had dinner here last on the recommendation of a friend. An almost anonymous little restaurant tucked away behind the port. It was a most interesting room, open to the ceiling, with a mezzanine. Toilets were up quite a steep staircase. I thought the decor showed a lot of care - lace placemats on the table etc. There were strong eastern European influences on the food; we liked it very much. Cheerful, caring service, moderate prices. Recommended.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Ate here on my birthday as I do every year.
It is always a teat for us to dine here as the service, food & ambiance is impeccable.
The waitresses even sang happy birthday to me.
I love it here!!