“Great value, enthusiastic service.”
Review of Fliston's Bike

Fliston's Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Racing and mountain bike excursions center training camps : swimming , biking and running sell sport equipament ....
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Decided to cycle from Puerto Del Carmen to Costa Teguise via Arrecife. Flistons gave me a brand new bike that was really easy to ride. I hadn't ridden for a while so I was a bit sore. I've purchased a gel seat from a poundshop for my next visit. The service was enthusiastic,quick and I felt welcome. I don't always feel welcome in some Spanish places. €10 for the day going down in price the more days you use. €50 deposit which is given back when the bike is returned. I will be back again in September. Thanks Flistons.

1  Thank Marc5701
"great fun"
in 34 reviews
"airport runway"
in 5 reviews
"planes landing and taking off"
in 4 reviews
in 56 reviews
"shop"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We decided to hire bikes for a couple of days, Sonia was happy to deliver them for us at short notice which was great, she was super helpful recommending where to go and even suggested ideas for later in the holiday. Would definitely use again in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We rented out the four seater bike and ride up to playa Honda and back on the cycle path. My little boy is 2 and he thought it was great fun as did we. I’d recommend this for an hour or so to have a little adventure and a great way to check out the planes landing and taking off. It was 10euro for 1 hr or 15 for two. Will do this again on our next visit for sure

1  Thank mermaidmad
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time on the segway tour with tour guide Abraham. He was fun and down to earth .Definitely the highlight of the holiday