This was our fourth trip to the ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote and as usual it was fantastic. Excellent food with a good choice in the main restaurant plus the two smaller Chinese and Canarian restaurants (book these when you arrive as they fill up very quickly).
We always stay in a family room which was extremley clean and set in lovely surroundings. Although this hotel is big don't let that put you off because it retains a small hotel atmosphere. Kids are well looked after with mini, maxi and teen club and the hotel has excellent facilities for them. Older ones can explore the hotel without parents worrying about where they are.
The public areas are very clean and service at the bar is excellent. Unlike many all inclusive hotels the bar serves through to 12 midnight.
The hotel isn't in the centre of nightlife so if you're looking for this its a short walk or taxi ride away.
We will shortly be booking to return next year and it's our favourite place for a family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen