“Top Class dinning”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited with wife and daughter and had to class experience that would recommend to all who like quality food & service in warm friendly atmosphere.
Had 3 different starters all very tasty and good value with mains 2 fillets steaks and 1 chicken. Again all very tasty and great value

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Visited this restaurant following a recommendation from a friend who had recently been to Lanzarote. I would describe the menu as safe and familiar but in this case that is not a bad thing. For starters my wife had garlic prawns and I opted for chicken croqettes both were well cooked and tasty. For mains I went for the fillet steak and my wife chose sea bass. both meals were cooked to perfection. I was particularly impressed with the steak, it was cooked to my liking, well seasoned and as tender and flavoursome as any I have eaten during several holidays to the island, (it was also amongst the cheapest). We were both too full for dessert but I did have an espresso which when it arrived was at least a double.The wine was reasonably priced but soft drinks and water were on the pricey side.The serving staff were very friendly and attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and will look to return if we visit Puerto Del Carmen in the future. As the restaurant is very small and generally busy, I would recommend booking a table in advance of your visit.

1  Thank andrew r
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Having read the reviews I was really looking forward to trying out this restaurant. The decor is unpretentious, the staff were solicitous, but I found the food underwhelming. Perhaps it was my choice of Fajitas, which was served with chips(?) rubbery cheese and soured cream which was so runny it was impossible to use. My three fellow diners had the ribs which looked very good, minted lamb which was tender and the mixed grill, which was all fine. I though the accompaniments looked rather ordinary, so it’s not a restaurant that I will be revisiting.

1  Thank eileenrossini
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My Kitchen by Julius is an unpretentious joy. The food is of high standard and very well presented. My fillet steak was sublime.
Like its neighbours in Calle Teide the equally excellent Kristian’s and Bozena’s restaurants booking is recommended but well worth the wait.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal here. Portions were large, service was very attentive and friendly. Nice atmosphere and good menu. Highly recommend!