3,269 results
All reviews copacabana building mini golf bad reviews fussy eater soft drinks great holiday san miguel family holiday plenty of choice fresh towels cleaned daily evening entertainment plenty of sunbeds paella patrick hawaii pizzeria
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights all inclusive
CHECK IN - nice and easy very smooth check in explained we're we ws staying and security even took us to our room as was a 3 am check in
ROOM - WE stayed in the rio part of the resort room was lovely and spacious and airy lovely balcony with chairs not a great view as on a main busy road beds made and room cleaned every day however bed sheets not changed whilst we were here.
FOOD- average kinda food very similar even day first couple of days we ate in the acuplo restaurant very average then we went to the main restaurant which was alot nicer proper glasses for the drinks all the waiters and waitresses seemed lovely
DRINKS -all inclusive drinks well they aren't great they are served in plastic small cups and you can only get 2 at a time the San Miguel is not nice and the gin is not great either nice coffee
Overall
Not a bad holiday for the price we paid slot of guests we spoke to complained about the Gobi part of the hotel so avoid this if you can nice pools and surroundings. Hotel FULL of Germans who were very rude so if your looking for a more English resort and not German avoid
Overall not a bad stay for what we paid

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jodie S
bayhotels15, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort at Palma Bay Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Jodi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review following your recent stay with us. It is really great to see that you all have had such a good time.

In reference to your positive evaluation about our rooms, we are glad to know that they were of your pleasure. They are equipped with the ideal facilities and services to turn the stay of our visitors into a pleasant place with the necessary comfort to enjoy during the holidays.

We are pleased to know that you have been able to enjoy our excellent facilities. We have four swimming pool areas ideal to enjoy the mild climate we have in Mallorca. We also have various areas of bars (three indoor and two outdoor) where you can enjoy your vacation having what you want.

Most of our customers are very satisfied with our food service, so we must confess that your comment draws our attention. One of our strengths is the variety we have: We include a large buffet, as well as a grill, a pizza shop in high season and an oriental restaurant for all those who love exotic flavors.

It is very important for us to clarify for you and our future guests that as a company we welcome guests from all over the world. We are sorry to read that you haven’t had a good experience regarding this matter. We hope that next time it will be different.

We are truly honoured that you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Wishes, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Booked room for 2 adults, 2 kids!
4 single beds squeezed in the room, small balcony with no chairs,
4 pools apparently when only 1 can be used as no life guards to monitor all,
Food very repetitive,
Staff not very friendly,
Kids club not open!!
Kids disco 9 till 9.30 then nothing for them to do

Would not be coming here again,
Very disappointed

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank nikih80

Dear Niki,
Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at our Hotel.

We hope you have been able to enjoy our excellent location; our hotel is a few meters from the Playa de Palma beach where you can have a relaxing day in the morning enjoying the good weather that the island of Mallorca offers. And at night you will find one of the most acclaimed environments on the island with different clubs, terraces and pubs that delight the visitors and where you can enjoy music, company and the drink that you like the most.

We're sorry to hear that the room did not meet your expectations. In these cases we always ask our guests to come to the reception desk to assist them and offer a solution on site and as soon as possible. Depending on the availability, we could have offered you another room more in line with your preferences.

We are surprised by the fact that our staff did not show you the kind of hospitality we usually offer to all of our guests. Please do accept our apologies if this was you. You can rest assured that we will address this in our next staff meeting in order to guarantee outstanding hospitality experiences for all of our future guests.

We are very sorry for not having met your expectations and truly hope you will allow us a second opportunity to show you a fantastic vacation.
Kindest regards, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I've been twice before and satisfied at what I got, for what I paid. Not this time. I booked a double for single use. When I checked in I was told I could only have a single. I showed them my booking and the guy swivelled his screen around to show me Alpharooms had only paid them for a single. Not my problem. I've paid for a double and had the proof in front of me. They insisted it was my fault. They wanted me to solve their problem! I had to make a big fuss and call for the manager. Eventually Patrick turned up and told me, no problem I have a double for you. When I opened my door, it only just opened I find I've got a single room with a double bed wedged in. Oh and a window that is straight onto the street with the window ledge about a foot off the pavement. Good for car exhaust or ankle viewing.
Back I go to queue up to make more fuss. I'm handed a key to another room. This time it is a single with two single beds wedged in which makes it smaller than the first one. However it had a balcony so I could wedge the door open to breathe and not suffocate in the night. The bathroom is so small that you have to keep the door open to sit on the toilet, otherwise it is as if you are wedged in a Ryanair seat and there is no room for a toilet roll holder on the wall. It is under the sink.
So I don't have the energy to battle any more. Beware of Patrick. Comes across as nicey, nicey, but as devious as the rest of them.
The food has gone downhill since my last visit. Not much choice and the same meals served up at lunch and evening meals. Cleaning and restaurant staff lovely as usual. Though I never had my sheets changed all week.
The guy in charge of reception is full of himself and no idea how to talk to people. The Spanish pensioners still dominate the hotel. Noisy, are allocated the best rooms and people who have paid like myself are housed in the low grade annex. The Spanish still take all the tables and chairs in the lounge and don't buy a drink all night.
It is a shame as it has the potential to be a lovely hotel in nice grounds but the management have no idea and seem to be running it down. Next time I would pay more for a better experience.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere or get a Spanish passport.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank James B
bayhotels15, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Palma Bay Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear James,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Palma Bay Club Resort for your holiday. Allow me to thank for your loyalty and for your kind feedback about our cleaning and restaurant team. They are truly dedicated to ensuring guest satisfaction and it shows that they enjoy their work.

We are truly dismayed however, when going through your review, to read the remarks on the accommodation you were allocated. Our complex is large and for that reason we can accommodate a high number of guests. In fact, we cover around 25,000 square meters with various places separated throughout as in different restaurants and bars, 4 swimming pool areas and stunning gardens. Most of our 8 buildings have been completely reformed in the last couple of years and those which haven’t been are reviewed and we are continually working to keep them in good condition.

To conclude, we are concerned to read that we did not manage to exceed your expectations and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we take all our guests' comments very seriously and we have shared your feedback with our team as we constantly strive to enhance our guests' experience with us.

We hope to be given the opportunity to regain your trust on some future occasion.
Sincerely yours,
The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights .Well stayed across the road Rio hotel then you crossed the road to have your meals.we went half board really enjoyed the food.clean hotel.we asked to change rooms as the twin beds were a different height.they gave us a nice large family room on the 6th floor.amazing view of the sea.only 10mins from the airport.5 mins from the sandy beach.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 505naomi
bayhotels15, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort at Palma Bay Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review we really appreciate it!
We are excited to be so positively qualified by our cleaning service, it is for us a factor of vital importance and nothing is more pleasing to us than seeing our work reflected in the good impressions of our guests.

Regarding your mention on our rooms, we are pleased to know that you have found the comfort and calmness that you wanted and that you have been able to enjoy our fantastic view from your room.

We are very pleased to know that you flatter our gastronomic offer. We select great seasonal products and our team of chefs cooks it with the greatest possible affection so that all customers enjoy appetizing meals. We offer the best dishes with our great price-quality ratio whether local, national or international.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Well placed reasonably priced out of season Hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to seafront with kind reaching beaches . Fantastic walking along the beachfront with excellent transport connections into Palma.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 60sChildren
bayhotels15, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort at Palma Bay Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sending in a review I’m delighted you had such a great stay.

We are very pleased to know that you have been able to enjoy our excellent location. The Palma Bay Club Resort is located a few meters from the beach of El Arenal and about 15 minutes by car from the city centre. What allows all our customers to have a nice day at the beach and then enjoy the shops and architecture and great beauty of the old town of Palma.

On the other hand, we thank you for your very nice compliments for our team of staff here, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

We hope this was one of many great stays as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Best wishes, The whole team at Palma Bay Club Resort.