“The best club in El Arenal”
Review of RIU Palace

RIU Palace
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Believe me, it's worth it to pay the 10 euros to enter - you'll get three free drinks and experience the best club in El arenal. The entire club is decorated very nicely, there are lost of tables so there's always room to sit if you like to and the so-called "outdoors VIP lounge" that everyone can enter is absolutely stunning. It's covered in rose petals and sofas and it's nice to get some air and talk without shouting once in a while.
One very great thing about this club is that it has three sides - the main side, the vip lounge and one room where they play only German music. After visiting countless bars in El Arenal and getting really sick of German music, this club was a paradise - there's no German music playing in the main side and here you can actually meet people from around the world.
Plus, I loved the staff (though my favorite bartender gave me the hangover of my life). I totally recommend this club!

5  Thank Iina N

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Loved our short break here. Great facilities and a good overall set up. For our short week away, it all went too fast. Would consider returning again. Lovely place.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

OK, it's as fun as you make it. Outside lounge was great and comfortable. Inside three dance floors. Go early, pay the 10€, get two free gifts and the 2 free drinks. You can't beat that! Have fun...

3  Thank Arczik
Reviewed October 2, 2013

OK, a bit tacky but it's as fun as you make it. Outside lounge was great and comfortable. Inside was old Las Vegas. It you only want to looky-loo, go early, pay the 10€, get two free gifts (ours were watches and t-shirts, beach towels the next night) and the 3 free drinks. Then move on. You can't beat that! Otherwise, drinks are 7€+. As for the rude bartenders, OK, I had one, but when I stood my ground he changed his tune. I couldn't do his job. It's fun if you make it part of the evening mix. We left at midnight. We were ages 41 to 73 years young at heart so once was enough, but we had fun. I think you can, too.

2  Thank MoBDick
See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This club is a club in a German resort, so, 95% people there are German. DJ's and music is average and there is a second room where people dance all kind styles of music in couples. Some staff at the bars are rude (if they do not like people having fun they should find another job!). Despite the poor music and rude staff we had a great time there. Would not go back, better to drink at one of the nearby bars.