Occidental Playa de Palma(Playa de Palma)(Great Value!)
US$163
Iberostar Cristina(Playa de Palma)
US$187
US$170
THB El Cid(Playa de Palma)
US$199
Hotel Negresco(Playa de Palma)
US$182
  • Beachfront
US$193
  • Pool
Grupotel Acapulco Playa(Playa de Palma)
US$223
  • Beachfront
Myseahouse Flamingo(Playa de Palma)
US$197
  • Pool
Hotel Pure Salt Garonda(Playa de Palma)
US$253
Official Site
  • Pool
HM Gran Fiesta(Playa de Palma)
US$225
US$181
Hotels.com
All reviewsstar prestigeopen plan bathroomhot towelsprestige roominfinity poolbuffet restaurantcocktail makinghuge bathdry offbrought rounddouble sinksoffered cavapoolside servicebeautiful lightdi parmaon arrivalmini bar
Reviewed December 24, 2017

One of the best hotels in Mallorca. The pool, the rooms, the decoration of the hotel and service are all at 5 star standard. Food at this hotel has nothing to do with what we have experienced anywhere else and it is just FANTASTIC.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Playa de Palma, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Thomas,

We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality at IBEROSTAR Playa de Palma.

The fact that we were able to offer you a great holiday experience is extremely pleasing and we are working hard to achieve this every day.We try to think about everything to provide our guests with as perfect a holiday possible.

Again we thank you for sharing this wonderful review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future and wish you all the best.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

My wife enjoyed a few days at this very special hotel very recently, and everything about it - location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent food, wine - was first class.
We will certainly return in the very near future and, without hesitation, we would heartily recommend this hotel to everyone.
Ten out of ten!

Room Tip: All the rooms have good views
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Playa de Palma, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Will,

It is always excellent for us to receive such complimentary reviews like this. We really do appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share this opinion of your recent holiday in our hospitality at IBEROSTAR Playa de Palma.

We have treated your description of our services and facilities as a success story and your comments show that we are on the right track with our numerous efforts and our attention to detail.

We would like to thank you once again for your kind review and will be delighted to welcome you back to one of our hotels soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

1st booking I made at booking site and it was super. Nice room with a view, very nice chair ar the balcony and a bath. I liked it so much that I went to reception and asked help to book similar 2 weeks later. When I arrived this 2 weeks later I was given a room nothing like I asked. When I asked about this at the reception I was told that to get same room I need to pay 240e extra (for 4 days) . I could however get another room with a bath the next day. Just go to reception after breakfast. The next day I did this and was told that same room as earlier cost more, 80e per night. A bit bifferent room with a bath cost 50e per night more but they can discount it to 100e. Stay was advertised to include 100e voucher so I thought this is ok if I just spend this. When suggesting this plan I was told that voucher is only for stay with 7 nights or more. After years of travelling this was the very first time I asked for a specific room type from hotel and was peed in the eye badly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jarnots
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Playa de Palma, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel IBEROSTAR Playa de Palma for your recent holiday and for taking the time out of your day to send us your review, it is through feedback such as yours that we can maintain our excellent standards.

We regret your disappointment on your second visit to us. Please allow us to explain that the Star Prestige rooms offer not only a privileged location but also numerous exclusive services, such as a gift and a welcome minibar, Nespresso coffee maker, reserved areas, a private pool or jacuzzi, etc. On your first stay, we had the great pleasure and satisfaction of offering you our fabulous Star Prestige option due to a limited promotion as a complimentary offer, however, on your second visit this promotion was unfortunately no longer available. Even so, in spite of not having a previous reservation, all guests can opt for an upgrade, subject to availability, paying a small supplement. As you have already seen, the experience of staying in the Star Prestige zone leaves an unforgettable memory and turns your holiday into a dream experience. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

On the other hand, we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay at our beautiful hotel that is ideal for couples and families seeking a quality holiday, situated just a short distance from the airport and the capital city. We would like to have the pleasure of your company in the future at one of our hotels. Once more, thank you for your feedback.

Quality manager

Reviewed December 8, 2017

This hotel is on the promenade of Playa de Palma. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel where you can catch a bus to Palma, Arenal or the Airport. There is also a Thomas Cook, a car rental and bike rental and a selection of shops opposite.

The hotel is modern having been refurbished and reopened in 2016. The colour scheme is turquoise and the theme is birds. The lampshades in reception are made of feathers, the cushions are trimmed with feathers, and on my bedroom wall there was a big picture of flying seagulls.

The staff were welcoming. Elena (the restaurant manager) was always friendly and chatty. Viktor, one of the reception helpers, was on hand with a welcome drink on arrival and even carried my case across the road to the bus stop at the end of my stay.

My room was large with a king size bed, sofa, tv, table and chairs and a balcony over looking the beach, pool and pool bar. The bathroom had a separate shower and toilet, 2 sinks and a large bath.

Food was plentiful but a little repetitive. I was on a Half Board basis. Breakfast and dinner were both buffets. Dinner always had a roast meat, a fish cooking station, meat cooking station, oriental cooking station and pasta cooking station. There was soup or a selection of salads for a starter and a choice of mousses, ice cream or hot dish for dessert. Breakfast had a chef cooking omelettes, another cooking station for bacon and eggs, and there was a cold selection of cheeses and cold meats/fish, cereals and fresh fruit, pastries and breads.
If you are on a Half Board basis you can change to lunch which is a set menu in the a la carte restaurant - Marenera (?) - which was excellent and well worth trying.
There was a spa with a range of treatments, a gym, a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and hot/cold combo showers. The spa was also clothing optional.
The outdoor pool was not heated and too cold in November for me to swim in. However, there were plenty of sunbeds and there was a pool man where you could collect your pool towels from.
There is a pool bar.
There is also a lounge/champagne bar.
You can use the facilities of the Iberostar Cristina which is opposite. This hotel has an indoor pool.

The guests were predominantly German.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Elaine J K
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Playa de Palma, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Elaine,

We would like first of all to thank you for your most appreciative review of IBEROSTAR Playa de Palma.

Our aim is to create a particularly pleasant atmosphere for our guests with our numerous services in our beautifully designed hotel so your words confirming our success are very important to us.

It is nice to know that you hold us in fond memories and we hope that you visit us again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2017

We have just returned from our short break in Mallorca. I have chosen Iberostar Playa de Palma to surprise my mom for her BD!
Apart from amazing interior and the hotel facilities, I would like to mention the hard work of the front office. We have been given a spacious, comfortable room with enough of space for all 3 of us! My mom absolutely loved the room. The gentleman who checked us in - Cosmin, was very pleasant, friendly and very helpful! Nothing was a problem for them! Another member of staff - Valery was also very helpful! Overall, there is a great, professional team who will accommodate all your needs and take care of you!

Off - season there is lots of space for yourself. Beautiful hotel in a good area. Only 15 mins away from the Palma centre by bus. Airport is close - 5 mins by taxi, be prepared that such a short drive will cost you 20 euros. Great location though if you are on a short break and not planning to rent a car!

Well Done Iberostar Team! We will consider coming back during the summer season!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Playa de Palma, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Alina,

We want first of all for you to know that we are really pleased that you had such an excellent holiday with us at IBEROSTAR Playa de Palma.

Every area and every service of our hotel is designed to provide a quality holiday experience, and whenever we receive confirmation this has been achieved we consider it a success story.

We would like to thank you once again for your appreciation and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards,