Hotel Centre Point
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$105
US$94
Hotels.com
US$28
US$90
US$46
OYO 9043 Peanut Inn(Nagpur)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Breakfast included
US$43
Hotel Hardeo(Nagpur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe heart of the cityvalue for moneypics attachedroom service iscomplimentary airport pickup and dropcentral locationbreakfast spreadbuffet restaurantbusiness hotelcomfortable stayrailway stationexcellent place to staybusiness tripfood qualityawesome stayground floorneeds improvement
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Hotel is in heart of city nice and very good hotel we stay with nice staff.Rooms are very neat and clean and batroom is very cleani like there buffet breakfast in morning must visit for great trip good and delicious food

Room Tip: family suit
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I stayed for four nights on a business trip to Nagpur. I chose the location because of the convenient location near the center of the city.

I was placed in room 216, where I fell alseep in the middle of the afternoon after a tiring journey. I woke up at 10pm to the walls shaking. The entire floor was shaking. I could hear a Hindi song blaring through the walls and the floors and the ceiling.

The floor below me was apparently hosting a raucous wedding reception turned up to full volume. Around 10:45 I called down to ask when it was over. The front desk said 11pm. That's when I learned that Indians will tell you something untrue to placate you, even if it will obviously be proven untrue 15 minutes later. It was fascinating to me how little they cared about the noise. It was totally unconcerning to them that some hotel rooms might be experiencing deafening noise pollution. I opened the door and the service trays were shaking in the hallway, but the maids pushing them just shrugged like it was another day.

The party ended around midnight and I got back to sleep.

The next night, the party started at 10pm and went until about 2am. This time it was in the floor directly above me, in a large suite. After several hours of sleeplessness, even with earplugs in and pillows over my ears, I went up to check it out, and it looked like a scene in a nightclub. I asked a nearby waiter/general employee what the deal was, and he tried to tell me that it was a loud song. Alrighty. I must have called the front desk 5 times, and I went down in person once. I was reassured it would end, and it never did. Not for hours, when it was probably scheduled to end anyway.

It was then I realized that this was an every night thing for this hotel--insanely loud, massively attended wedding receptions and other parties on various floors. My friend in Nagpur, a local, came in the next day to ask about a room change and succeeded in getting me moved to the 6th floor, which the hotel should have volunteered to do after the first night. The 6th floor was a huge upgrade. The bed was actually soft (compared to the rock hard one in 216) and it was just overall nicer. The sound quality was 100% better--the parties were still audible, but faintly. Those final two nights were so much better than the first two.

Even though the nights were hellacious, I actually enjoyed the hotel during the day. The spa was delightful and the continental breakfast was excellent every morning. Even when the front desk manager was not being particularly responsive, the staff was polite in general.

If you want to stay in a centrally located hotel with high-quality accommodation, this may be the hotel for you. But be aware of the daily parties. With the right room it won't be a huge inconvenience. With the wrong room it will be an absolute nightmare.

Room Tip: Ask for the highest floor possible to avoid noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018

well located property
amazing Food & Beverage good restaurants . must go for the daily buffet in the restaurant
property is famous for weddings so do expect a lot of noise in the hotel lobby and crowd of wedding guests

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights, this hotel does tick a lot of boxes except one.
Location definitely most central, check in check out smooth not the fastest though.
We were in the new wing, the hotel at first glance clean n well staffed. Rooms are spacious, well stocked toiletteries. We asked for iron and board, wasn't a problem. We even got a sewing kit on request.
Breakfast sufficient spread. Eggs to order plenty of fruits, we could even get them to send breakfast to our room.
Buffet Lunch at hotel quite flavor packed.
My only complaint is constant hounding for tips, so much so that it borders on intimidation.
Hopefully that is controlled.
Definitely recommended hotel.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Centrally located small hotel,may be for brief stay.Rooftop restaurant is good.Hotel was under renovation during our stay,so let’s hope it gets better.Not enough parking space. Reception needs improvement

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends