There are some mixed reviews that I read prior to visiting the hotel but from my experience I thought the place was very nice. The room we stayed in was overlooking the sea, level 3000. It was clean and comfortable. The food was varied but after 11 days it did get a little tiresome, or maybe that was just the amount I had eaten. The pool area is large but there is a need for this as the hotel has a lot of rooms, the only downside is that I thought the pools were a little small but that's a small point only. The staff were very good and nothing we asked of them was too much. I would definately go back(writing this as the missus is already looking to book again!!!!!)
The location is the best, on the beach front in an area full of bars, restaurants and shops, and with a prom. to walk either way at night. No timeshare sellers issues with us at all but we did get a little miffed by all bars and restaurants seeking customers. Most would have sellers outside, constantly asking you to go in etc. Our response was to NOT go to any of these places and find one where you could look , eat and drink without any pressure. A sign of the times maybe?? Many bars offering the 1 euro pint of beer/lager so plenty of choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife