Guayarmina Princess
US$352
US$333
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
US$347
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
US$249
US$199
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
US$139
US$132
Melia.com
US$138
US$553
Hotels.com
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
US$148
US$145
  • Breakfast included
H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
US$131
Regency Torviscas Apartments and Suites(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
  • Pool
3,724 results
All reviewspool areahalf boardsea viewlovely hotelplenty of sunbedsper daypiano barevening mealplenty of choicethomson repssea frontgreat holidaymister sisterbuilding workhigh floorreception staffemailed the hotel
Reviewed January 8, 2016

This hotel is rated as a platinum hotel by Thomson I must agree since the time we landed we felt at home,the staff at the hotel are exellent so friendly nothing is too much for them,the hotel is so clean the food is great,I went half board which I think is better have breakfast and evening dinner,then eat out on the strip at lunchtime,there are more than 100 restaurants right outside the back of the hotel running along the beach,some with exellent views of the coast and sea,our room had a partial view of the sea and a view of the mountains,if you want you can just get a room over looking the sea,all rooms have a balcony with table and chairs,the only negative I can say about this hotel is that you have to pay for wifi,the safe and rent the fridge,but if you can look past this this hotel is great,the lobby is huge with glass lifts that you can see all around the reception,reception is huge with a bar,the pool area is huge and looks real nice,we went at xmas so hotel had xmas trees and decorations everywhere it looked so nice,our baby was sick everywhere in the room on our first night we told reception our room and bedding was all cleaned and changed no problems at all,everyone is so nice maids waiters reception everyone,the hotel backs onto the beach,and is in the heart of all the night life and bars and the main strip or restaurants etc.

Room Tip: If you want just a sea view ask when booking or if you want a sea view and mountain view you can too
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Tony S
PLACIDO G, Manager at Guayarmina Princess, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our prime location, as a base it is situated in the best area, and also that you enjoyed our gastronomy offer, and that the staff met your expectations.

We do hope to be the hotel of choice if you decide to visit Tenerife again.

Reviewed January 7, 2016

Booked this hotel for a Christmas break. We emailed ahead requesting a higher floor, sea view and double bed, and got exactly that. Our room 4043 was spotless, bright, with the most fabulous views looking out to sea and La Gomera, and a huge super king size bed. The restaurant and staff were very good, food was good and varied. The AI wine though was awful, the white wine was room temperature and tasted like tap water!! The rose wine was like pink tap water and the red....? I'm sure you can guess. That though was my only complaint, the location of this hotel is fantastic, with lovely walks along the promenade which stretches for miles. Bar staff were excellent, really good fun and we had no issues when ordering AI drinks. The pool areas were spotless, as was the rest of the hotel, with lovely friendly cleaning and maintenance staff, always ready with a smile and a Hola. The Christmas gala dinner was lovely, well organised and the atmosphere was so relaxed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel for value for money, and look forward to our return.

5  Thank bahiafanSomerset
PLACIDO G, Manager at Guayarmina Princess, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your excellent review of our Hotel guayarmina Princess; we are glad our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

We will definitely share your comments as we know it will mean a great deal to them. I will pass on your other comments to our distributors.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation and for the courtesy of your time; it would be a great pleasure to welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact us beforehand for any special arrangements you may need.

Reviewed January 7, 2016

I agree with all the positive comments in "Very nice hotel in a wonderful location” and “Fantastic Stay Christmas 2015”. However, with the "New Year" review which quotes - ‘the food was very limited and some of the things very salty or undercooked meat' - I wonder if we were at the same hotel??? We stayed from December 18th to Jan 1st.
My hotel experience having started with the Rotterdam Hilton in 1965 and since covering establishments Europe-wide, touring America, China, NZ and OZ, etc, I can say that I've very rarely been offered such an extensive range of dishes. The food was abundant, perfectly cooked and one couldn’t reasonably think of any item which was not available. Even to the point where, as well as every version of the formidable Full English Breakfast selection (including Black Pudding) – the Yoghurts, dried and fresh fruit plus a variety of Cereals could be topped up with 8 varieties of nuts and seeds.
The only 'undercooked meat' was ONE of the items, ONCE at the carvery, obviously offered for folk who like their meat 'red'. I don't, but what matter with three alternative carvery items, plus more on the self-service and with everything perfectly cooked. Plus staff unfailingly helpful, friendly, efficient and actually looking 'happy in their work’ - I remarked to the 'ex-military-looking', charming restaurant maitre d that his Dining Hall was worth 6 stars!
The two Gala Dinners were tremendous fun, with the staff putting on a delightful ‘serving performance.' And I'm sorry for anyone who's tastes objected to the Xmas Day MAIN course (of four, plus wines and Champagne) consisting of Roast Duck, Anna Potatoes, Mushroom Truffles in Plum Sauce,Brocoli Trees and Onions in Balsamic Marinade - with New Year's Eve version starting off with Roast Beef Tenderloin.
My wife agrees with all this, and as I am disabled – having to use a mini-scooter and crutches – we can affirm that the hotel staff were, without exception, unfailingly friendly and helpful . The extensive Xmas decorations were both glamorous and amusing and our room location, overlooking the pool area/upper promenade/out to sea, ideal.
It is, of course, quite possible that other guests might have been unfortunate enough to find something to genuinely criticize, but we are seriously considering returning next year. ‘Nuff said!

4  Thank LLEWELLYN W

Wow ! What can I say?

Thank you! your review is much appreciated and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here in particular the service, I will pass your kind words on to the 2º Maitre Manuel Piñero and the Chefs and their teams.

The staff are the backbone of the hotel and without their dedication and energy in trying to make our guest´s stay the most enjoyable possible this could not be achieved.

Just a note on the Christmas decorations a large number were made from recycled materials, and members of the staff made these.

We do hope that you will visit us again in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner first visited this hotel in 2014 and absolutely loved it, so much so we returned in 2015 with our 6 month old daughter. Wide variety of good quality food, staff so friendly and helpful and beautiful surroundings. We are looking forward to returning for another family holiday in 2016 xx

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank AmyDarren

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely opinion of our hotel.

The praise that you have given to all departments is heartwarming and I will personally ensure that your words are transmitted to them.

We are very pleased that your stay was so enjoyable and that our prime location met your expectations.

Once again thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2016

We stayed for a week over New Year to celebrate our wedding anniversary and a friend's birthday. The public areas of the hotel were very good and clean and staff excellent. However, there were issues with our allocated rooms. We travelled with a friend who paid 50% extra for sole occupancy. When we were shown our rooms, both of which were of a size suitable for families, we asked if we could change, as they were down in "the dungeon" with no sun and balconies overlooked by pedestrians on the street outside. We were advised this would not be possible until two days before our departure, and in the event we did not want the hassle of moving all our clothes, etc.so stayed put. Speaking with the hotel staff, it seems that solo travellers are always put on on the dungeon floor and because we all booked together, we were put next door as well. This seems a very unfair policy, and could put us off returning to what otherwise was a lovely hotel.

The shower and bath were also unsuitable for older people as there were no handrails and it was necessary to stand in the bath to turn on the taps.

One other point, why is the swimming pool in two halves, with one side little used - I assume because it felt colder? There were a lot of children using the pool, and it was difficult for adults who wanted a proper swim, to avoid them. Also, I am used to aquagym classes and enjoyed those put on in the pool - but why weren't those not interested in joining in, not told to go into the other half of the pool. I had children doing handstands around me when I was in the class, which was very annoying.

Room Tip: There was no choice offered - as per remarks above
2  Thank Georgina G

Dear Guest

Thank you for the time that you have taken in writing your review, it is much appreciated.

We have taken your constructive comments on board, and will pass on your words to the reception team .

Hopefully we will be able to fulfill your expectations in the near future, and remain at your entire disposal for any requests you might have regarding coming vacations.