All reviews open air cinema triple room small balcony air conditioner the location is perfect place to stay comfortable beds every morning stayed for nights old port enjoyed our stay amazing hotel other guests the bus niki noise luggage
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about this place. I recently stayed in the room 28. Once I arrived I just got impressed with it. Nicely located just in the center os Mykonos town (apparently great location), super nice staff, beautifully decorated, super clean and spacious room, beautiful reception and common areas. Breakfast was not included but they offered coffee, milk, cake and cookies every morning which was a nice touch and more than enough for me. The room was nicely cleaned every day. I thought : this is THE PLACE to stay in Mykonos for sure. I nailed it.

However after the first night my expectations became to decline on a fast velocity. Although the location is really good: right in the center of Mykonos, it is also located just next to a night club. You will have lots of noise, loud music, people screaming and laughing all night. Firstly I thought it would be only for the first night. But it happened that the scenery was the seem every single night. I could not sleep any night I stayed here. If you are a night bat, loving the music and craziness probably this is the place for you. If you are an early sleeper don't come here. You will have music and noise at least till 5am. At 8 am the cleaning ladies start to clean the hotel and, even if they will not come to your room, they will do enough noise to wake you in your briefly sleep.

Also I found that the hotel could improve on the follow aspects:

- pick up and drop of from/to the airport/Port is not included and is extremely overpriced (they ask for 20 euros - just get a cab from the airport and you will pay 10 euros). Most of the hotels on this quality/price range gives you this service for free. It is not a hole in your pocket but may be an important aspect when making a decision about the place to stay.

. The rent a car that they operate with (Athina rent a car) is not reliable - don't rent for them. Rude and irresponsible women. I will make a post about her soon but be aware and rent a car/atv/scooter somewhere else.

. The noise problem is really THE PROBLEM. I know that this is not the hotel fault. But if you are paying more than 100€/night for a room, you should be aware of that. You will not get any sleep here.

If I would stay here again? Sadly I can't say I would. The place is really cute, a nice gem in the center of Mykonos. But it will not give you a good night of sleep. Actually it will not give you any sleep at all. So I will not return for sure.

TIP: the bakery right next door is just amazing. Nice breath, cakes, pizzas and food. Super affordable place. Come here to get some food for the day (including lunch items). They only open in the morning/early afternoon but is really worth of it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute! The front-desk staff (Niki and Rula) were charming and extremely helpful. I recommend a superior room on the 1st. floor, better view with small balcony. Very centrally located, comfortable beds and not noisier than any tourist hotel. The only small minus is the open-air cinema next door, the hotel cannot help that and with the windows closed the noise is minimal (unless it's an action film with lots of shooting or a musical!) However, on holiday one doesn't have to retire early! I can safely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelfanBern
Reviewed May 23, 2017

i have been staying this terra maria hotel in mykonos for the last 6 years
the best location in town everything near ,
the rate always good , amazing hospitality , 5 mins walking from the car parking
all the room are good

Room Tip: all the rooms are good ,
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

One pf the pleasant stay, the hotel is really cosy, have access to the Jaccuzzi located in the courtyard of the hotel, room are spacious and comfortable and the staff are soo helpful and kind especially Dimitra and Rula. We will defenitely be back to my home in Mykonos.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights, unfortunately the room I had no windows, so I didn't stay in my room much, my friends had great rooms with windows and views but I think I got the worst room so I can only review mine.

What was fab?
* Such fabulous staff, so friendly and helpful
* High beds
* Location to the town and port
* Cute motorbike ride to the airport
* Very clean and modern

What was drab?
* Room without windows only skylights
* Room right next to restrooms and where luggage is stored

What can't be easily changed?
* my room

Would I stay here again?
* Yes but not in the same room

Room Tip: Not the room on the ground floor right of reception
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends