All reviews open air cinema triple room small balcony air conditioner the location is perfect place to stay comfortable beds every morning stayed for nights old port enjoyed our stay amazing hotel other guests the bus niki noise luggage
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Super Central, minutes walk from EVERYTHING in town. Very pleasant staff, Costantina and Joanna went out of their way to advise and sort out our plans and speak to venues on our behalf.Very clean. Rooms were a bit small but very stylish and cozy, who needs a room in Mykonos - no one should be staying in anyway! I loved it. Definitely returning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in room 12. While the room is small I found it was perfect for me as a solo female traveller.

The room was a cool oasis in the hot Greek days.

Great shower with too heads. Plenty of space for toiletries. Small desk (I didn’t use) 2 singles together to form a double bed. Open cupboard for storing bag and clothes and a comfy chair.

I missed the breakfast but normally grabbed a pastry from the bakery next door.

Room was cleaned each day.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Excellent location, in the heart of Mykonos! Stayed there for 4 nights and enjoyed a lot! Nice size bathroom and spacious room with small balcony, mini bar, air conditioner, good wi-fi connection and very clean. Although breakfast was not included they were courteous enough to offer in the morning coffe, milk, cookies, boiled egg and preserved. We stayed on the 2nd floor (room 28) , since there is an elevator no problem with lugagges. The staff, Joana and Konstantina were unbelievable friendly and helpfull. The community area on the second floor for breakfast, coffee or wine is a must. If you are looking for a good and safe hotel, well decorated and with an excellent staff in the cozy Mykonos downtown, 5 minutes away from everything, this is the right place to stay. Although there is a night club nearby there is nothing that the hotel can do. Don't forget Mykonos is a wonderful party city! I highly recommend Terra Maria hotel. I will definitely stay there when visiting Mykonos again

Room Tip: I stayed in the room # 28 (2nd floor)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Disappointing. Overpriced, noisy, tiny uncomfortable room , the hotel took a hold of the full price and not the 50% as they informed us even though we paid in cash
Welcoming drink? Not even a glass of water , though it was much needed , certainly not the Greek standard of hospitality we got everywhere else

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Nice room but small. Nice little balcony with a sitting area and 2 chairs. Not much lighting. Lots of space for hanging clothes. Small bathroom but well-designed - you won't hit your head on the wall while on the toilet. Clean. Nice towels. 2 single beds pushed together to get full-sized. Nice common covered patio area. A real family bakery 2 doors away. Noise level can get loud on the weekends but that's part of being in the middle of old town. Shout outs to Ioanna, Konstantina and Nikolaus. They were great hosts!!

Lots of restaurants and shops all over the place. Crazy street design, easy to get lost (which I did many times). 2 drop-off laundries within 5-10 minutes walking distance (depending how long you get lost - lol).

A big THANK YOU to Ioanna and Konstantina. My wife has difficulty walking and we had an early morning (6:30am) flight (bad planning on my part). The hotel is in the middle of a pedestrian-only zone and to walk to the nearest taxi pickup would take her 15-20 minutes. They were able to arrange a mini-taxi service pickup for 5am!!! And the regular taxi would pick us up at 5:15am at a Fabrika Square.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple