All reviews old port amazing views sea view bathroom floor the breakfast area little venice our honeymoon close to town large balcony pool bar the location is perfect main town sunset island mykonos greece ferry
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrive at Porto Mykonos we were warmly welcomed with incredibly friendly staff and wonderful service. The views from the hotel are absolutely incredible either from the balcony of the room, from the breakfast bar or from the pool. Just a short walk into town make it extremely convenient for sight seeing, but still private enough to avoid the noise of the night life if you chose too. The rooms are also beautiful decorated, with a cosy beach feel, embracing the Mykonos life. We absolutely loved our stay and love the chance to visit again!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Overall, this hotel is five minutes walking to the center where all the shops and restaurants are. The view from the room is excellent. My balcony was facing the big parking lot for the ferries, but even with that, the view is breathtaking because you can see the old port from there and took very good pictures of the sunset. The service excellent. The room is minimalistic with modern furniture. The bathrooms are very old, it needs an urgent update. They are very very small but I can handle that. It can be five stars with updated bathrooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2017

My boyfriend and I had a room booked for two nights: October 12 and October 13. Upon arrival, we were offered a one-night upgrade to Boheme, which is an upscale hotel owned by the same people. I'm glad we jumped on the upgrade because it was the highlight for us. Check out the review for Boheme- it was is really nice! The stipulation for the upgrade is that we would come back to Porto Mykonos for the next night and do two separate reviews for each hotels. We should have splurged to stay at Boheme.

Our stay at Porto Mykonos was disappointing. Upon checking in, I always pull back the bed linens and check the mattresses. To say the least, the mattress was badly stained. I called down to the front desk and asked for a room change. They said all the mattress are like that. They were nice enough to show us a different room. That mattress had a blood stain. When I called the attendant out on it, I was assured that it "definitely was not blood", but when pressed, she couldn't tell me what it was. It was blood. No doubt. At this point, we were tired and just wanted to settle in. I put towels on top of the stain and tried to get some sleep. It wasn't very restful.

The location of the hotel is ok. It's close enough to walk for the main city centre. There are great restaurants nearby. The hotel breakfast buffet was ok. We've had better, and we've had worse.

We would not go back. This is deemed a 4-star hotel, but its far from what you would you expect of a 4-star hotel. Boheme, however, exceeded expectations. Stay at Boheme, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

The view from the hotel and it's rooms are lovely. The room we stayed in was large but a bit dated. Very few electrical outlets available to use and the bathroom fan was noisy. The breakfast buffet was adequate and the staff were friendly.

1  Thank TheFranticDancer
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Porto Mykonos Hotel is in a great spot and only 10 minute walk into town. The views from our room were amazing and it was very relaxing sitting on the balcony and watching the sunset before heading out for the night

Date of stay: September 2017