All reviews beautiful hotel deluxe suite pool area the hotel staff shuttle service minute walk our honeymoon private balcony pool staff i highly recommend this hotel amazing views beautiful pool breakfast was delicious every evening sun loungers sea view close to town
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I am delinquent in writing this review as we stayed there last September for 3 incredible days. The property is in a great location for walking into town and viewing the sunset. The concierge, Violetta, went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. She helped me pick the ferry line with the least delays, rented us a jeep to tour the island (and had it delivered to our doorstep), made dinner reservations and arranged for tour tickets for Delos. Basically everything was handled. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Actually they were more than just clean and comfortable - the all white interiors with typical Greek accent colors highlighted the incredible location and views. We overlooked the harbour, the town and had a perfect spot for the sunsets. Our days by the pool were relaxing and enjoyable. I really can't say enough great things about this hotel and the staff.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2015

The view of the sea from every room is breath taking. The hotel is very near to the market place. The staffs are very helpful they make sure they do what ever they can for u. A special mention for the lady in the concierge who was so helpful is explaining us the right beach and places to visit in this beautiful island.
You have a option were breakfast can be served to you in the room for jus 5 euro, which was very helpful for us.
The room was very well decorated - simple and elegant, the balcony in the room is a bliss as u can sit there whole day and stare at the sea.
We booked our car from the hotel and the concierge took care of everything.
I would definetly want to come back again and stay here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

I've been visiting mykonos island since 1999. And I tried many hotels. At the beginning I use to like hotels on the beach. Then I realised that hotels walking distance from the centre are the best. Because at night u don't have to drive or wait for a taxi to reach ur hotel. U just need to walk. So I found one of the best hotels. Which is Kouros hotel. And I stayed at a room with an outdoor Jacuzzi. Which really was wow. The hotel is an excellent hotel. So I decided from that day to stay always in Kouros hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jimmy T
Reviewed May 18, 2015 via mobile

Just returned from a four night break staying at hotel Kouros. We were a group of 8 ladies.
The hotel is beautiful. The vista from all areas of the hotel is picture book Greece. Lovely attention to detail everywhere from the public areas to the rooms. Furnishings, decor, all very stylish. Apart from all of these things, the staff are the true stars. All exceedingly friendly, and not able to do enough for you. Very nice breakfast too. It's very close to the town, and the hotel has a shuttle running to and from, and was always prompt.
The desk staff were also very helpful with recommendations.
I would certainly go back, and not hesitate to recommend it.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful hotel - modern, lovely decor, warm and friendly staff.

Room (Junior Suite) was specious and really beautiful. Big balcony overlooking the sea.

Pool area lovely - pool not heated and water was freezing!

WiFi poor - slow and rarely worked.

Breakfast lovely.

Location good for Mykonos Town itself but not any beaches. If I were to ever go back is stay elsewhere - closer to the beach.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple