1,432 results
All reviews his team owner panos the main hotel hotel owner amazing hospitality moussaka gave us a map a wonderful holiday every guest town centre fresh towels moment you arrive down hill star service see you next year amazing hotel the hotel is clean
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This was our sixth visit to the Aeolos, normally we come at the start of the season and it was our first time at the end. For everyone working on the island, it was obvious that the energy levels of were a bit lower, but the weather was great and as always, the hospitality was warm. You cannot find anywhere else quite like this hotel, hence we keep coming back. Can definitely recommend booking this hotel, their reputation does them justice. From the moment you step out of the airport, you will leave your worries behind. Enjoy!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear guests and now friends I must first tell you that we have enjoyed your stay with us just as you have enjoyed your holiday here. After 6 visits in the beginning of the season I think it was a good thing to try the time toward the end. this gives you the complete picture of how things go here. For one thing the weather is sometimes different in the later time but I thank you for saying that the hospitality is always the same.

Your review has made me so happy and it gives me warm feelings as we finish our season. You must know by now that at the end of the season some on the island are starting to relax a little as we have a very long season with no time off for most people.

In the future whether early in the season or late we are always happy to see you and I take this time to thank you for such wonderful comments. I think you are becoming experts in knowing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon and I send many thanks again for your business and your friendship.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

With a welcoming from Mario at the airport and then an entertaining short 10 minute transfer to the hotel we were back at the Aeolos.

We were lucky to be able to return having been here in June of this year, we got exactly what we expected, a warm welcome from George, Maria and Yanis who were genuinely pleased to see us, we were in familiar surroundings having stayed at the Aeolos a few times now.

There is a simple reason the Aeolos is number 1 on Trip Advisor, its the all round experience you get when you stay here, the rooms have all you need for a holiday, the girls that clean the rooms do a great job so you can be sure your room will be clean and tidy everyday, all the public areas are spotlessly clean including the restaurant and bar. The pool is a nice area also, plenty of sunbeds to go around and you can order anything from the restaurant and bar which will be brought out to you if required.

Add great customer service to this provided by Panos and his staff and its no surprise the Aeolos is rated so highly with glowing reviews by hundreds of happy customers.

Mykonos is a special place and so is the Aeolos Hotel, if you don't want to take a chance with where to stay then book the Aeolos for your holiday in Mykonos, you won't be disappointed.

Steve & Sarah

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

What a wonderful review dear guest. I send you very warm greetings from Mykonos where our season is almost over now. You say that you were lucky to be able to come to stay with us twice this year. I would say that we were lucky to have you choose to come and see us this year not once but two times.

All of our staff were so happy to see you again and as you can see you are now part of our family from all over the world. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this time you have taken to write such wonderful comments about your stay and about our hotel.

When you came to see us in June you could see that we already had such a nice atmosphere with many guests coming back after previous visits. I think this review of yours explains many of the reasons we have so many repeat guests. You have given an excellent view of what a guest can expect when they come here and this is worth much more than the website can say. We are very proud of our hotel and our staff and for the way they all work very hard to make wonderful holidays for our guests.

When you say our rating is so high it tells me that we are doing the things we need to do to keep our guests happy. We do not ask our guests to write reviews so it pleases me very much when someone takes the time to write after a very busy holiday.

I hope that you will be able to become one of our guests that return many times. I think you are right when you say this is a very special place. It is a very special place for us too so you see it works for everyone. Until we see you again I say again many thanks for this excellent review. It will help many people.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Aeolos is the perfect place to stay in Mykonos; just far enough out of Mykonos Town to be peaceful and close enough for afternoon strolls into the centre. The rooms are simple but clean and well maintained; and each room has either a terrace or balcony to enjoy an evening drink. The pool area is lovely; plenty of sunbeds and there is also a hot tub.
The really special thing about Aeolos is the people. Panos and his team are incredibly friendly and helpful; nothing is ever too much of an ask and they are also happy to offer advice about the island. You can tell that they really care about both the hotel and their guests; it was a true pleasure to stay here, I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest this review has reached me and makes me very happy. I always read every review and give it some thought to see if there are ways to improve our property or our service. The comments you have made about our services and our location and our rooms will help many people when they look to choose a hotel for a holiday on Mykonos.

This is a great time also to give many thanks to my staff who do such a wonderful job all season to make sure our guests have the best holiday possible. You are right when you say that everyone here cares about your holiday and your comfort and your experience not just at our hotel but also on our island. I will be happy to tell them they have done such good work. I will also tell you that most of the time they are having also a good time with our guests so the atmosphere is really sincere.

I am lucky to have this great team and also lucky to have such wonderful guests. You make our lives better by bringing your world to us. Many many thanks for this review and for choosing our hotel. Please come to see us again.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

If you want to stay a little distance from the hustle and bustle of the port but still be near enough to walk there, this is the hotel for you. After painting the town red or merely enjoying a good meal in one of the many eating places in the port, it's only a six euro taxi fare back to the hotel.
This is a very comfortable hotel with it's own swimming pool. It has a reasonably priced restaurant and bar. A buffet breakfast is included in the room price.
Another attraction is free transport to and from the new ferry port and the airport. I also enjoyed a few free lifts into town, courtesy of the hotel.
The hotel itself is spotlessly clean and comfortable with most of the studio style rooms facing the pool. It has two levels. So there's none of the impersonal style associated with larger high-rise hotels.
By far the best thing about this hotel is the management and staff. Panos, is a hands-on manager, who will tell you about the best local attractions without any effort to sell you anything. He knows and greets each and every guest individually. Nothing seems to be too much trouble to him. The rest of his hard-working team reflect his attitude.
This is a good hotel for just lazing about in or as a base for local exploration.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear guest your review has given me a very good morning today. I read each review and think about the experience of our guests to see if there are some things we can do to improve. When I read your review It made me very happy because I think you have had a very good experience here. As you know our season is almost ending and so for me this is a time to do some thinking about what we have done for our guests this year.

You have mentioned many things that will helped readers of these reviews as they look for a good hotel for a holiday on Mykonos. The free transfers we provide are very important to me because a holiday is a special time and it should be as free from problems as possible. Also this is the proper way to welcome visitors. This is in my mind just simple hospitality. Also because we live here all year I only send our guests to the restaurants and shops we use ourselves. We do not arrange favors back from these people because I want our guests to experience the best of Mykonos whether it is a well known restaurant our just a place we like to go where the locals eat.

We try to do what we can to give you the best Mykonos experience for what each guest wants and I see that we have made for you a great holiday. Thank you so much for writing and please come again to see us.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Me and my Husband went to the Aeolos end of Sept 2017 only 15 mins transfer from the airport it is a short walk away from the Habour and getting back from the Habour at night cost 5 Euro, there are a few restaurants a few doors away and some in walking distance but you can also eat in the Hotel
From arriving at the Aeolos hotel the owner Panos made you feel so welcome as if you were part of his family he and his staff Maria/George/Mario & Yannis could not do enough for you.
If you wished to go into the Habour during the day or at night George or Mario would take you in one of the two hotel people carriers
They provided towels for the pool and the beach,rooms cleaned every day and the towels changed daily, bedding changed three times a week, the rooms were spotlessly cleaned
When booking in Panos gave you all a map and circled places of interest and restaurants that prices are reasonable, drinks and any food is billed to your room and you pay on leaving.
The breakfast was excellent ham/cheese/toast/cake/pasteries/olives/tomatoes/sausage/scrambled egg/and boiled/fruit juices /tea/coffee everything that you require was there.
Lovely lounge and bar area/ pretty dining room/hot tub and plenty of sun-loungers, as the picture says on reception you enter as strangers you leave as friends and that is so true
Thank you Panos and your team for your exceptional hospitality and care to details you made our holiday a very enjoyable and memorable one

Julie & Carl
United Kingdom

Room Tip: we were in room 130 with pool view with a few stairs to climb
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julie606

My dear guests I thank you so much for this review and send you warm greetings from Mykonos. We are enjoying still very nice weather as our season comes to an end. This review you have written tells me that my staff has done a very good job of making sure you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I must also thank you for all of the detail in your review about our airport pick up service and check in and payment procedure. These are the things people are writing to us the most to find out after they book a holiday here.

As you have seen we are a family hotel and because of this everything that happens here is important to me. The Greeks have a long history of hospitality and I also have a long history because I have learned this since I was a young child. We want our guests to feel not only relaxed here but also like they are at home.

The services we offer from drinks to food to rides into the city center to the daily room service are to me very important because people go on holiday so they don't have to think of these things. I especially am appreciating the very kind comments on our breakfast buffet. Yes it is included in the room charge but we are always looking at ways we can make the breakfast have offerings that will make everyone happy. This is very hard when you have guests from many countrys and they are having different ideas about breakfast. I am glad you have enjoyed the choices.

Every year when we are in the off season we do some improvements to our hotel and our property. I hope very much that you will return and I can tell you we will again have some surprises for you at our hotel. Many thanks for writing this very kind review of your experience at our Aeolos Hotel.