Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$68
Expedia.comUS$68
PricelineUS$55
FindHotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$55
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

A small nice hotel in the middle of O' Grove, where you can find gorgeous and calm beaches. The hotel breakfast was delicious and the room was very bright and comfortable. However, my bedroom and bathroom were quite small and old-fashioned.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast and dinner good, just wish they had adult size knives and forks at breakfast. One tip would be not to go during festival week or if the weather is very hot, as it was for our visit. No air conditioning in the rooms [not usually needed] which necessitated having windows open - to all the noise of a busy street and festival celebrations into the early hours.

Local bars and restaurants good value. sea food excellent!

Room tip: ry to avoid a room overlooking the main street - busy all night when we visited
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank brian L
Reviewed October 16, 2014

Many thanks to Tony,Mercedes,Jose and receptionist for a fantastic experience.
Large clean rooms,excellent maid service.Breakfast better than normal in Spain,plenty of variety.
Nothing was too much trouble for the crew and made our stay one of the best holidays in Spain.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley91053
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My parents and I came to O grove to look at a new job I was offered. We arrive lated to the hotel and they were so accommodating and welcoming! They suggested a great restaurant. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and spacious. You could tell they put in a lot of work to make the place more modern and it was very nice. Breakfast was good too - continental. Overall, I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone. If you're looking for a place that isn't over priced, ain't too fancy but nice, and good people who run it - this is your place.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Jo J
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I'm not sure why this hotel has 3 stars, but it's certainly not deserving of it. It was in the high 80s (fahrenheit) when I arrived in O Grove, and when I asked if my room had A/C, the young woman at the front desk said it usually doesn't get that hot here, so no. Well, I find that hard to believe in August. At any rate, when I opened the windows, there was absolutely no air flowing through them so it was hot in my room. And, since I had to leave the windows open all night, it was incredibly loud. I also had to switch rooms because in the alley that my window opened to, there was a neighboring dog that barked incessantly for 2 hours and there was no way I was going to fall asleep with that.

Finally, the rooms have semi-old carpeting, are very dated and there is no ventilation or fan in the bathrooms. So, if you take warm shower, the steam will go into the main room and stay there. I took a rather cold shower since it was hot and there was still humidity just sitting in the stifling room. My room was pretty dark, but the one thing they did well was put a lot of lamps and light fixtures in there.

The good = service. The gentlemen at the desk when I came down to switch rooms was very helpful and accommodating. He also told me where to go to rent a bike and he knew a lot about the town, so that was all very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2012