“Great food and great service! ”
Review of Trefnant Inn Pub

Trefnant Inn Pub
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Trefnant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: British, Pub, Welsh
Description: Monday - Friday opening hours 12:00 - 00:00 Monday - Friday Food serving times 12:00-15:00. 15:00-21:00 Saturday opening hours 12:00-01:00 Food serving times 12:00-21:00 Sunday opening hours 12:00-23:00 Food serving times 12:00-19:00
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Went to the trefnant inn pub tonight with some friends and we had some great food served to us by polite and friendly waiters and bar staff! Defiantly would visit again!

Trefnant I, Owner at Trefnant Inn Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your great review, I will let the team know they are doing such a great job

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this pub. Everything is home made and that shines through in the taste and presentation. The food was faultless! To add to amazing food, the service was brilliant, welcoming and fun!! Thanks Lilli for your good humour and to Becky as well, they are a credit to the owner and chef. Thor service made our visit! I always say a place works when the chef is the owner and his is no exception! We wish you all the very best and only wish we lived closer!!

Thank you for a great review. It was nice to speak to you and I’m so glad you enjoyed your visit. I’ve passed on this information to Lilli and Becky. Lilli did mention to me “ Dan do you know the guy on table 5 ?? He is hilarious”
Hopefully we see you again if your visiting

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was literally lost for words with what was presented to me this evening, dan the man cooked up an absolute storm and never fails to surprise me, his talents are impeccable. My steak was cooked just the way I like it without any issue, just fabulous.
Sometimes I just want to order the whole menu, prices are very reasonable also.
Becky is very charming, always so welcoming and attentive.
Dan darling your hospitality has yet again been super I already can't wait to come back soon.

1  Thank angharaad2471

Thank you for another fantastic review. I do really enjoy reading your feedback on us
I have passed in this information to Becky.
Hopefully we see you again soon .

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Came here today on the spare of the moment decision. My partner and I are very fussy about our roast dinners. I'm pleased to say that our lunch here today was fantastic. Meat was tender, veg was cooked beautifully and you can tell that Yorkshire puddings are home made. We will definitely be returning in the future

I’m glad you decided to choose us on your spur of the moment decision. Thank you for the great feedback on our Sunday roast.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Lovely pub food prepared and presented with care and attention to detail, complemented by the wonderful service from Tia and Lily.

DC121, Owner at Trefnant Inn Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your great review.
I will let Tia & Lilli know what a great job they are doing. We hope to see you again