“Good value for the money”

Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Bayahibe
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Toronto, Canada
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Travelled Feb. 10 -17th, flew Sunwing, were delayed about 2 hours, what can you do…

Got to the resort around 2:00 am, got our room, fast check in.

Room faced the back of the resort, building 5, second floor.
Not a great view but it was quiet and private, had a king-size bed, flat screen TV, very clean and NO smell!

TV channels suck, not that you don’t go away to watch TV but we had one full day of rain and decided to watch TV, well the satellite signal kept switching, very annoying.

Food was OK, there was always something to eat.

We ate at the Steak House one night, not so good, Le Gourmet, again, not impressed and the Japanese, we enjoyed the food, very taste, I would recommend this one.

Pool - cannot comment as we never stayed at the pool the week we were there but walking by there were alot of chairs.

Beach was amazing, clean, water was calm, very little waves and warmer than the pool.
We always managed to a palapa on the beach but we were there by 7:30 am.
Yes, there are towels on sun chairs and under the palapas and people NEVER show up to use them, just rude.
There are signs posted on the palapas saying reserving them is not allowed...this is not enforced.

There are people that take 4 chairs for the 2 of them, they have 2 chairs in the sun and 2 under the palapas, again just rude, too lazy to move the chairs!

Best drinks were at the Lobby Bar..

We enjoyed our vacation and this side of the Dominican.
This is a solid 4 star!!

Room Tip: building 5 quiet, building 7 closest to the beach
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank beachs
IberostarHotelsRD, Quality Manager Iberostar República Dominicana at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Guest Beachs,
First at all, thank you for electing Iberostar Hotels and Resorts to spend your holiday vacations, and for posting a review about your experience among us. In the name of the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Manager, Mr. Amando Pozo and his team, we want to express how pleased we are to read that you had enjoyed an excellent holiday vacations.
We are really satisfied to hear that we accomplished our goal with you, which is to ensure a memorable holiday. We are very glad to hear that you appreciated the beauty of our premises and facilities, the well stocked bars and the best service provided by our staff members.
On the other hand, we want to assure you that we have taken good notes about your comments related to the gastronomic experience. I have already sent your suggestions to the corresponding departments.
We hope to welcome you again next year, please contact us to help you enjoy your next visit.
Yours Sincerely,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
Toronto
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I suppose that we write these reviews hoping that other travellers will benefit, but also that the hotel management take note and use the information to improve the experience.

We have been coming to DR every year for about 9 years, and have stayed at various hotels. Some of my feedback may be comparative to previous experiences.

Ok, my wife and I were celebrating our birthdays the week we were there and since it was one of those "significant" birthdays, we wanted to enjoy a nice experience. There was no option to buy a JR Suite at the time of booking, I suppose that they were sold out. We decided to email Iberostar and ask if we could pay for something nice (i.e. nice view and all that stuff). There was no upgrade option as such, however the customer service rep assured us that we will be well taken care of and that she'll secure a great room for us.
Upon check-in, we have mentioned the email exchange with the rep but the hotel staff had no record of it. We ended up in a room facing the back part of some kitchen and some loud exhaust fans. Went back to reception to see if we can move and surprise, surprise...$30 does the trick :)
I don't have an issue with any of that as I realize that there are 300 other couples that want a great view...but if you say that you are going to do something, you do it or don't say it at all.

Once we settled in a nicer room mid day on day 2, things started getting progressively better.

The Beach
Beautiful strip of sandy beach, very clean, and well maintained. I even saw guys sifting sand to pick up cigarette butts and other debris. Lots of palapas and loungers on the beach, but just like at any other Caribbean resort, if you want a prime location, you better be there at 7AM. Myself I don't mind that as I'm an early riser but if you like to sleep in, you may have to resort to a spot a little further from the beach (50-100m).
The ocean is fantastic, warm and calm(in comparison to Punta Cana let's say). Bring your snorkelling gear.
The beach bar at the the lighthouse was great and the 2 bartenders there, Yan and Amparito, always had a big smile on their face, no matter how busy the bar got. Ramon, the beach waiter was really good too, always remembered our order...which doesn't always happen :)

The Pools
We are the beach types so we didn't spend any time in the pools however they are smartly laid out and looked clean. The could use a bit of tiling work but this resort is old so that just how it goes.

The Rooms
I understand that this resort is 9 yrs or so old and the rooms show it. The decor is traditional but reflects the "climate". As the weather was nice, we only slept there so no big deal, but if it had rained and we were forced to stay in the rooms for a few days (happened to us once where it rained 6 days straight), we would have liked something to listen to music to i.e. a sound dock of sorts or even an alarm clock with a radio.
A big plus, the rooms were always cleaned meticulously, with towel swans, hearts and the usual jazz. Probably the cleanest rooms that I have ever seen in the D.R.

The Restaurants
The usual selection of a la carte restaurants; steak house, Mexican, Japanese etc...All nice, clean and decent quality "Caribbean" type of restaurants(let's face it, we don't go there to have the most perfect medium rare steak or the freshest Toro sashimi...).
We loved the buffet, the food was great, fresh and well prepared/presented. Very friendly staff
The beach grill was excellent, the Paella they made one day on open fire, was amazing.
I had booked the "Romantic Dinner" one night to celebrate my wife's birthday and WOW, that's all I can say. They pulled all the stops to make for a memorable experience, if you are looking to impress your significant other...this is your chance. Special mention to Daniel, our waiter, who tried really hard to make sure that we are taken care of.

The Entertainment
Again, probably the best I have seen, from the morning beach activities to the evening shows, all great fun. The kids stuff was great, I couldn't get my daughter off of the stage :) If you are staying with little ones, they too will have tons of fun. Speaking of children, great Kids Club, safe with lots of activities and the girls that run it were amazing, especially Naty.
More on entertainment...Lady Gaga and Super Mambo...that's all I'm going to say LOL

The Layout
The resort in general is very well maintained, from the lush flora swans, ducks, flamingo, and peacocks...wow A+.Everthing is clean, maintained, and organized with the guest in mind, we loved it.

To summarize, this was, in my opinion, one of my best experiences in the D.R., the only comparable one was at the La Romana Dreams last year(not a fair comparison as we have paid for the Preferred Club at the Dreams).
Everything from the beach, food, entertainment, and especially the staff were top notch

Why did I say almost 100%? Well, there are a few things that the management needs to consider. An all inclusive where you have to pay for basic stuff i.e. the room safe is not really "all inclusive" right? Not that the $2/day will make me poorer, but it is about principles of good cx service...raise the price of the room by $2 or whatever but please don't make me run to the lobby to wait in line, fill out an invoice, and all that for a room safe. That is just silly and a multi million dollar corporation should seek to understand that. The internet at $13/day is a bit of a farce as well. In today's connected world, it is nice to be able to Skype with your loved ones, share the great fun...maybe they will come too one day :) Not really a big deal but it would have been nice.
And the last observations, again, if you offer something as a service, like the late check-out for $40/person, please live up to that promise. I spent the last 3 days inquiring about the late check-out and was told there will be no problem as long as I pay the $120. This was kind of a big deal for me as check-out is at noon and my flight was at 22:50. I was looking forward to spending a whole day on the beach, be able to shower properly, take care of my daughter's needs, etc. So when I showed up with money in hand and I was told sorry sir, not possible anymore, we have a problem(how did that become MY problem) with overbooking, let's say I wasn't impressed...again a broken promise, or service standard if you wish.
Almost seems that on your last day you're "dead' to them and the fact that during our last 3 hours in the lobby the waitress purposely avoided us (sitting next to luggage) just reinforces that perception.

Take it for what it is worth, the experience while there was amazing, and we will most likely return with friends and family. Do I hope that the resort management improves upon delivering a "5 star" experience and promise? Absolutely

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank robak1
Dear Guest Robak1,
In the name of Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Manager, Mr. Amando Pozo, I want to thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. We also thank you for choosing Iberostar as a destination for your holiday vacations.
We want to express how pleased we are to read that you had an excellent holiday vacations in our hotel in spite of the inconvenience whilst check out. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our varied wide range of gastronomy, the beauty of our premises and facilities, the activities proposed by our Star Friends and Lucy’s Club; and the friendliness and courteousness of our staff members. In Iberostar one of our basic principles is to ensure our guests to feel as “stars” during holidays. We are glad to read that, as you stated, you had the best experience in Dominican Republic.
On the other hand, we apologize for the misunderstanding while checking in and out. We always receive room requests from our beloved guests; however when we answer back those mail we always write that this service always depends on room availability. We do our best to please all request, our Front Desk team work really hard to satisfy all requests. It is again true that we offer the service of late check out, but again it always depends on room availability. We are deeply sorry if this situation was not always clear, and we apologize for the uncomfortable situation you might have encountered. We always offer to our guests a convenience place to take a shower after midday, and our customers can use our facilities and services until the last minute their stay. We are distressed to know that you felt ignored while waiting for your bus to leave our premises.
I assure you that I have forwarded your comments to all departments involved in order to take measure and to avoid future bad experiences. Once again thank you for your valuable feedback, and hopefully we can welcome you back to show you our improvements. You can always contact us to further assistance.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Nothing in particular happened that made us decide to award 1 star, we are not fussy eaters - we would enjoy anything from McDonalds through to Maze London. But chili con carne for breakfast? In fact we noted that the day on which the mexican restaurant is closed, the mexican food was produced for breakfast - Nachos for breakfast? Nice.

We did enjoy the Japanese, Steak and Fine Dining restaurants - but that is 6 meals out of 28 (inc lunch over two weeks). Loads of leftovers, the same greasy fish every day. I love fish, but seriously you are talking rock bottom food. They do good fresh pizza, watery but edible pasta. So if you are the type who would eat kebab house pizza and chips every day - you'll love it. If you enjoy going out in the evening and enjoying a meal (whether it be TGI fridays, Nandos or your local spanish or italian restaurant - you will be better off elsewhere).

Drinks are a joke - no matter what cocktail you order it is produced from a tap and they all taste the same and are all awful. I am no cocktail expert and will enjoy a watery TGI cocktail but rum and coke are your only option.

The rooms were very tired. We had wires hanging from the ceiling in the shower itself.

The Spa and beach were the only good things about the place.

Our best food in the entire stay was the external tour we booked where we had salad and grilled pork - it says something about how shocking our greasy food was.

My parents stayed here and loved it, we took a video of our buffet one morning to show them our choices of chili con carne, nachos, mashed banana, fried chicken onion and pepers (from the mexican again) and they were shocked on how the place has changed.

We showed our tour operator Thomson - who gave us a partial refund. The hotel seems very popular with South Americans - and the food is clearly reflective of this and they were piling on the chili con carne in the mornings.

Advice if you are going;

Book as many of the al la cartes as you can as early in the week as possible, then return and ask for more - if they say you have used your allowance tell them how bad the food was. We managed to get an extra one in, but wish we had done so earlier.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank JPAP-SHLC
IberostarHotelsRD, Quality Manager Iberostar República Dominicana at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus. In the name of the Hotel Manager, Mr. Amando Pozo, we want to express how sorry we are to hear that you had several incidences during your stay among us, and that your vacations were not satisfying enough.
In Iberostar we are committed to provide to our guests the best experience during your holiday vacations. The friendliness of our staff as well our outstanding cuisine and varied gastronomy are our guiding principles. We are deeply distressed to hear that you did not find some great to eat in our nightly themed buffet, our large variety of breakfast and lunch options, and Room Service. They take cuisine really seriously as it is one of our strengths according to our costumers’ opinion. We work really hard to fulfill all gastronomic expectations from our International wide range of beloved guests. We apologize for not having provided an excellent food experience while you were staying among us. Once again we are horribly sorry to read that you left the hotel having in your mind an opposite idea.
We appreciate your very important feedback about room conditions, and the quality and variety of the food. I assure that your concerns are already sent to the corresponding departments. We have been taken notes which I am sure they will help us to improve our service.
We will be honored to welcome you back again and shows you our improvements. Please contact us for further assistances.
worksop
Reviewed 19 February 2012

stayed here around 6 years ago, Travelled with my husband and 15 year old daughter!
The rooms was very comfy and there was a single bed for our daughter, bathroom was spacious. the hotels location was perfect and fantastic grounds, gorgeous white beach and the sea was beaut. On our last week we did have the back end of a hurricane and it was cold wet and extremely windy, But the staff soon kept everyone busy playing cards and bingo and kept all the kids very entertained and always kept the grounds well looked after despite the extreme conditions.
I would highly recommend this hotel whether travelling with or without kids, our daughter is now 21 and my husband and I are looking to re-book to go back next year on our own or hopefully with friends, either way we cannot wait.

Room Tip: We was on lower floor right next to the pool, i cannot remember the room number.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank spenny05
Dear Spenny05,
In the name of Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Manager, Mr. Amando Pozo and his team, we thank you for choosing us as your destination for you holiday vacations. At the same time, we thank you for taking the time to write a note on your experience with us.
It has been almost six years since your last visit, and it is amazing for us to know that you still have such good memories. Your lovely words about the work of our maintenance staff (including cleaning and gardens) are very welcome, and we are deeply thankful. It is part of our commitments as hotel chain: providing the best service, care for our environment and be in the best beaches. We're glad you had a great experience even if the storm interrupted the nice stay.
We kindly invite you to contact us before your next visit; we welcome you with a great joy.
Dorset, England
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We was recommended to go to this hotel by a friend. In the main enjoyed our stay. We are regular travellers, mostly to all inc resorts.
The hotel itself is large in size, fantastic grounds, white beach, clear blue warm, calm sea and when you arrive has the wow factor.
The people who work there are really friendly including Mambo, Lady Gaga, Henry & David in the restaurant and Neno at the pool bar. They really made our holiday and work very hard.
Dominican people are one of the nicest people we have ever met.
The food in the buffet bar was great and always something for everyone. We were disappointed in the speciality restaurants namely the japanese and mexican which we felt were just OK compared to other hotels we have been to in the Dom Rep (this is our 7th time). The best we felt was the Colonial restaurant which was great and had great service and good food. Drinks and cocktails throughout the hotel are lovely and seriously alcoholic!
One of our main issues was with the sun beds on the beach. The hotel apparently had a rule that sunbeds could not be reserved- which wasnt enforced. Some of the management came down and removed a few towels once during our 2 week stay, and were confronted by angry holiday makers. After that, beds were still reserved from 6.30am on the beach, and 7am around the pool. This is an issue at this hotel.
Rooms were spacious, a little dated, always clean with towel creatures left on your bed. We ran out of coffee on many occasions, and our fridge was not filled all days.
It was my Dads birthday whilst we were there and they arranged for all the waiters in the buffet to sing happy birthday to him which was a great touch.
The pools were lakeform and huge and warm and very clean, and the swim up bar always had a good atmosphere. Jacuzzi in the pool and in the spa were both cold.
We are not moaning minnies...and hope we have been as honest as possible. We had a good holiday, but felt some areas need to be improved.
Would we go back........no we wouldnt. Perhaps it was built up too much before we went, but I believe we have been to better in the Dominican Republic.

Room Tip: Ask to be near the pools. We were in Block 2 which was great. Good access to pool, beach and resta...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kymballoo
Dear Kyballo,
First at all, I would like to thank you for taking time to write some comments in Tripadvisor about your experience at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel. In the name of the Hotel Manager, Amando Pozo, we are thankful for being chosen as Hotel for your birthday celebration.
I want to express you how glad we are that your family had enjoyed yor stay, as you stated. We really appreciated your lovely comments about the good service and the quality and varied of food and drinks. I will send your beautiful words to Mambo, Lady Gaga, Henry & David in the restaurant and Neno at the pool bar. In Iberostar we are committed to provide the best service and we work hard to treat all our guests as “star in vacations”.
On the other hand, we are deeply distressed about your incidences in our beach. We have taken notes about the lack of palapas and difficulties to find long chairs. I assure that I have sent your concerns to the corresponding departments.
We will be honored to welcome you back and show our improvements, in case you decide to visit us, please contact us before for ensure you the best stay.
caledonia
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed at IHD Feb 3-10 with party of 19 (4 families). Pictures cannot do this hotel justice. It is visually stunning. The restaurants were amazing especially the Japanese. We were travelling with 17 yr old boys, 14 yr old girls, and 11 year old girls. All had lots to do, playing on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, volleyball, soccer. The staff were lovely, and we had great service all week. Hours on the beach followed by the pool bar before dinner and then a show. We had a great time. If I had one "complaint" it would be too much alcohol in the pina coladas and the margaritas. But we "suffered" through. Would highly recommend. PS Being in a hotel where the majority of the guests are speaking other languages makes it more exotic, and reminds you that you are in a foreign country, a Caribbean island, and not just in Florida.

Room Tip: We were in building 6. Close to all.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank christine c
IberostarHotelsRD, Quality Manager Iberostar República Dominicana at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear Ms. Christine C,
I would like to thank you for your kind comments posted in Tripadvisor about your stay in our hotel premises. In the name of Mr. Amando Pozo, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Manager, and his team, we want to thank you for choosing us for you holiday vacations.
We are really pleased to hear that we surpassed your expectations regarding your holidays in Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel. It is glad to read that your group composed by 19 people enjoyed all activities offered by our Star Friends staff members during the day and during the evening. We are also thankful for your nice comments about our hotel premises and facilities. Our gardeners as well as cleaning and maintenance staff members word hard to keep our hotel the way you enjoyed. They will be happy to know about how pleased you were with their work.
We will be honored with your next visit, please feel free to contact us before your arrival.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2012

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My husband and I stayed at IHD from Jan 26 to Feb 9 2012, and we thoroughly enjoyed it, although we ran into a few little glitches at the beginning.

First the good because it's mostly all good...

The design of the whole complex is work of art, with breathtakingly beautiful grounds, tropical gardens, ponds, fountains, and architecturally designed buildings, which are all kept immaculate.
Staff are constantly cleaning, doing maintenance, gardening, even sifting cigarette butts out of the beach sand. It's remarkable.
Wherever you go in the resort, it is a feast for the eyes, indoors and outdoors. Photos can't do it justice.

Most of staff is very friendly. The animation team is energetic and entertaining, and a few - like Lady Gaga and Super Mama - are total characters.

English is not spoken by many guests. You hear mostly Spanish, along with other European languages, so a lot of the staff struggle with English.
We found the best thing to do was learn how to ask for what we wanted in Spanish.
Besides making an effort with their language, tips are very much appreciated & will make great friends out of the bar, restaurant and room-cleaning staff.

All the food was very good. We always looked forward to meals. We went to the Japanese restaurant and the steak house, which were great, but never got around to trying the Mexican or gourmet a-la-cartes, only because the buffet was always so darn good. It offers a humongous assortment, with something for every taste.

We saw one evening show - The Lion King, which was very enjoyable, with well-performed dance & imaginative choreography. We didn't go to other shows because we were always too tired by evening, and we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the lobby lounge & bar after dinner.
Bar staff are generous with drinks, with the best mixed drinks at the lobby bar in the evenings, served to you in your big comfy chair, with piano music playing in the background, and a cool night breeze wafting through the open arches surrounding the area. It was perfect luxury.

Internet WiFi is available throughout most of the resort, however there's a fairly steep charge for it, and it doesn't work well in the ground floor guest rooms, as the signal comes from the roofs of the buildings. We were able to get a connection sitting outside on our terrace but not inside the room. It was nice to be able to chat online with my kids while I sat by the pool though.

The pools are gigantic. There are actually 3 separate pools joined together, plus a jacuzzi, all separated by walls & islands with trees and greenery. One large round pool is quite deep - good for real swimming. One is not as deep - about shoulder level. And the biggest one, the one with the swim-up bar, varies in depth & surrounds the island supporting the jacuzzi. This pool has a gradually sloping, wade-in side, that stays shallow far enough in, that toddlers can sit & play in it. All the pools are kept spotlessly clean.

The beach is long & wide, with soft warm sand & crystal-clear turquoise water. The beach bar resembles a lighthouse, and nearby snack-bars offer a variety of treats and munchies all day. There are abundant sun beds, many under palapas for shade.

.. Which brings us to the not so good, which unfortunately needs to be included here...

One annoyance was the lack of availability of sunbeds because people would stake claim on them early in the mornings, by leaving their towels on them, and then not go back to use them until much later in the day, if at all. To walk to the beach and find a free chair was very difficult, especially a shady one, even though most of them were empty except for towels.
One late morning, we couldn't find a free sunbed despite the fact that there was barely anyone on the beach! We gave up and went back to the pool.

Another day, we were lucky enough to find two free sunbeds, next to two towel-draped ones. For the whole afternoon that we sat there, it was interesting how nobody showed up to use the two reserved sunbeds beside us. When we finally left to get ready for dinner, the towels were still on those empty sunbeds.. and countless others around us were the same.

The hotel has a rule stating that sunbeds may not be reserved, yet nothing is done about it. I understand that they don't want to upset guests, but by not enforcing their policy, they are upsetting all the guests who do follow the rule and then lose out because of it.

As reluctant as I am to admit it, our stay at IHD started off a little rocky.
Our junior suite was on the ground floor facing the pool bar. The first time we entered it, we were hit with a pungent odour, not just musty but acrid. We kept waking up all night feeling sick from it. So after a day or so, we decided to ask for a room change. It turned out it was a Dominican long weekend & the hotel was full to capacity, so we were told we would have to wait until the following Tuesday.

Meanwhile, there were so many guests at the resort that weekend, there was an endless stream of people walking past our room, meaning we had to leave the drapes closed for privacy.
We also found that the mini-bar fridge didn't work, nor did the coffee-maker, and the toilet tank leaked and wouldn't always flush.
Between Thurs night & Tues, we did our best to air out the room whenever we could, and the maids managed to leave the room smelling somewhat fresher each day after they cleaned. The mini-bar fridge was replaced after a few requests.

When Tues came, and we were finally shown another room that had no smell, it didn't have the walk-in shower or the couch & coffee table that our junior suite had. It was very empty compared to ours.
So, seeing as we were settled & unpacked in our room anyway, and the crowds outside had died down after the local long weekenders had left, we decided to stay put in our original room. Besides, the odour didn't seem as bad as it was, and a nice maid replaced the coffee maker that didn't work after no success at the main desk.

The rest of the vacation was delightful (well, except for the sunbed hogs) and we didn't want to leave to come home.

However, when did get home, and opened our suitcases, we were again smacked in the nose with the acrid odour that we first encountered in our hotel room.
Obviously, the smell in the room hadn't really faded as much as we'd imagined... but olfactory fatigue had merely stopped us from noticing it as much.
And now that we had brought the dreaded stench home with us, everything in the suitcases reeked. All clothes, whether worn or not, had to be washed as soon as they were unpacked. What's worse is: now some articles of my clothing still smell bad even after washing them.

Despite those few annoyances, we loved IHD, it's just so beautiful, and to be fair, we were offered a different room and didn't take it, so we can't blame the hotel people.
I do suggest they inspect that particular room to find the source of the odour, and fix it. Some mustiness is to be expected with the humidity, but this goes beyond mustiness.

All in all, would we recommend the Iberostar Hacienda to friends and family? Yes!
Would we go back again? Without a doubt, yes!

Room Tip: We were in Block 7, which is close to the beach, pools, bar, snack bars, & activities. Block 4 i...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Shirazfan
Dear Guest Shirazfan,
We would like to thank for writing a comment on Tripadvisor about your experience during your stay at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus. In the name of Mr. Amando Pozo, Hotel Manager, and his staff, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacations.
We want to express you how pleased we are to hear that you had experienced a wonderful holiday among us. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our beautiful, well maintained and cleaned premises. Our landscape is highly appreciated by our beloved guests. The maintenance staff and gardeners will be known about your nice comments. I assure you that they will be deeply thankful.
On the other hand, we apologize for the inconveniences you might have encountered at the beginning of your stay, especially those regarding the conditions of your room. Our management team is already aware about your concerns, and measures will be taken soon to prevent future incidences.
We are already waiting for you mail with the booking details, so we can help you to enjoy your next visit this year.
Yours sincerely,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bayahibe
4.1 km away
Dreams Dominicus La Romana
#10 of 16 in Bayahibe
57.1 km away
Melia Caribe Tropical

Been to Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus? Share your experiences!