We just returned from the Lindo on Feb 25th after 10 Nights and 11 days at this great resort. I don't think there is anything bad I can say about this property. The staff are great, happy to see you, always working. Marco at the buffet was great! He would recognize you each morning, greet you with a smile and bring you a champange and OJ .. what a way to start your morning!!
The pools are nice, never had a problem getting a chair. The beach was very long and soft power sand. It may have been the best beach I have ever stayed at!
Over all the food was good, but remember it is a resort so don't expect perfection and you will not be disappointed. I was surprised at the number of children present at the time considering March break is just around the corner. There are lots of activities for the kids to be involved in, so they were kept busy.
The room was very nice and always kept clean.
Note: Remember to bring small bills for tipping. They never put their hands out or expect it, but they do earn it!! Treat the staff well, they are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Visit Us Inc., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya