We just returned from a week-long stay Paraiso Lindo and cannot wait to get back. Everyone from my 88 year-old grandmother to my two kids (4 & 2) had a great time. The resort was very clean, staff are welcoming and more than willing to help, and the food was awesome. Make your reservations for dinner as soon as you arrive, especially with big groups or you will be eating late each night. Don't waste your time at the shopping center, it is nothing more than local vendors with merchandise that is overpriced. If you want to shop I would suggest taking the shuttle to Playa del Carmen or Cancun. The PD Dye course on the resort is in great shape. A little pricey for hotel guests but worth a couple of rounds. If you play, make sure you find Arturo driving the beverage cart....he will take great care of you. The weekly beach party is a must and make sure to participate with the Star Friends activities. All the fountains around the lobby and restaurants are beautiful but can be a bit dangerous if you are not careful. We witnessed two people falling in and one of them actually injured a knee on the fall. All in all I would say this is a must see for the entire family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya