“Great course ”

Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from the Iberostar Maya and played 4 rounds at the course. We’re a group of 4 guys that have played many rounds in the area including Cozumel. First thanks to Julio at the course (?) for the great service with tee times. 7:30 am each day so we’re done by 11:00. The entire staff is great to deal with. The course is in fantastic condition. It’s truly unlike any other course we have played in the Riviera Maya. Lots of elevation changes. It’s a challenge but not overly so. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Reasonable prices, course is in great shape. Challenging course with massive hills to get trapped in. Slow process to check in and get started, but it was nice how the food and drinks were included. Very enjoyable round.

1  Thank AC_A340
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

A gentleman by the name of Barry, arranged a day of golf for us and it definitely exceeded our expectations. He had transportation for my dad and I, to and from the course. I live in Puerto Morelos and my dad was down from Canada visiting. We had a blast!

The course was in great condition and the greens were immaculate. Food and drinks were complimentary and never had to wait long for the beverage cart. superb club rentals were also included.

It was a fun round. Not ridiculously difficult-so we could enjoy ourselves. I would highly recommend and will definitely be going back when my friends come visit me in February.

Thank you so much Barry. You made my dads trip!!

I’ll be in touch soon to arrange another outing.

Derek Mylrea

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to go to for vacation the staff is phenomenal love all of them we were treated like royalty cater to not one negative thing to say we just went there September 8th to the 29th we're going this September again next year from the 7 to the 28th 3 more weeks of luxury looking forward to seeing the joy Squad and the kids club they make it more fun 10 times more fun than what it is we stayed at the Luxxe building 1 Villa 1716 3 weeks of Pure Heaven and we were always hanging out with the joy Squad I love love the beach club also.. but it's more laid-back and romantic and quiet where the joy Squad was exciting thrilling funny but the whole place is phenomenal you can't go wrong. The Jade beautiful souvenirs fantastic food and they do sell some grocery.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Great course, challenging, very nice maintained, top of the line rental equipment, great service, all inclusive with green fee (food, drinks and range). Beautiful views... a must.. oh did I mention, challenging?