1,196 results
All reviewsbungalow roomsalt waterpool barsea watercd playerpartial sea viewhalf boardmain buildingall inclusive optiona la carte restaurantthe buspebble beachbreakfast and dinnerturkeylobby areasmall supermarketevening entertainment
Reviewed July 10, 2012

my wife and I recently spent 7 days at this wonderful hotel. From the moment we checked in until we checked out you could not fault a single thing. The level of service from the staff, the quality of the food and the general appearance of the resort was exceptional.
Other people have said that you should take the premier plus option, definitely the right choice.
We holiday 4 times a year and we have never experienced such attention to detail - as a fellow guest said to us " this hotel has set the standard that others will be judged by"
It did not matter whether you were in one of the bars, the restaurant or by the pool the level of service was superb.
It is rare for us to return so quickly, however, next year we will not only be returning but will be taking our son, daughter in law and grand children so they may enjoy the experience

Room Tip: Choose a bungalow room with a full sea view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roy B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I spent a relaxing and luxurious week at the Kos Imperial from June 16 until June 23, 2012.
The hotel exceeded my expectations. On arrival I was blown away by the stunning lobby and reception area, and equally thrilled to find out I had been upgraded to one of the bungalow rooms.
Lovely and spacious, modern bathroom and a huge balcony.
I went all inclusive and was not disappointed. Food was superb. A fantastic choice at breakfast time. Delicious Greek yoghurt, honey cakes, fresh fruit, sparkling wine and smoked salmon, plus all the usual hot and cold meats, croissants, cereals and eggs etc. Fresh coffee was always brought to the table by the attentive and friendly waiters.
Lots of choice at lunch time too. You can dine in the Taverna or have a snack at the pool bar.
Evening meals also delicious. The meat and fish were cooked to perfection and always piping hot. What really makes the meals is that you can sit outside at the Lagoons restaurant and enjoy the stunning views around. You feel as though you are not just in a hotel restaurant but somewhere special.
If you go all inclusive, take advantage of a meal in the A La Carte Restaurant. Views are stunning and the food is out of this world. I felt like royalty.
The pools are huge and there is a lot of space for sun loungers.
With a private beach just a stone's throw away, you can walk from the pool down to the beach if you fancy a dip in the sea.
For me it was the holiday of a lifetime. The staff were so friendly and attentive, the hotel is modern, well equipped and immaculately cared for.
My only regret, I wish I had gone for two weeks!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Laura A
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and two teenagers have just returned from a superb week at the Kos Imperial. We took the premium plus option and we would recommend it. No coloured bands to wear just a credit sized card to show at the point of ordering either food or drinks. The Hotel food was of excellent quality. The staff were superb. The rooms are of a good size and the beds comfortable. Our son and his friend, both 16, had a great time.

Room Tip: select a high floor and go for sea view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Just returned from our 2nd time at Kos Imperial. This time we went all inclusive with the Premium Plus package - well worth it!

Hotel and wonderful staff exceeded all of our expectations - absolutely faultless holiday. Our 2 teenagers had a great time too - also, despite being high season it never felt overcrowded.

The variety of food (and quality) is outstanding - if you can't find something to your taste there has to be soemthing wrong with you!

Entertainment team was very good and mixed with everyone - external entertainment acts also very good (Tina Turner impersonator was a bit iffy).

Temperatures excellent - light breeze everyday helps to make it comfortable.

Take a walk around the grounds too - spotless and well maintained. Easy taxi or bus ride into town.

Overall the attentive staff really go the extra mile - well done to you all.

We will certainly return again.

Room Tip: Aks for a higher level with sea view
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ted56Scotland
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our first visit to this hotel and our fifth to a Grecotel.. I am pleased to say that the usual Grecotal high standards are very much present at this hotel.
Room are spacious and are cleaned daily.We asked for rooms in a quiet location and this is what we got. No noise at all!
At the time of our visit June 2012, the hotel was not full and, therefore, there was no pressure on the dining room with plenty of available tables at most times. Wide range of food choice available and all of a high standard. Very good waiter service .
There were plenty of sunbeds available around the three swimming pools and also on the beach. The beach was shingle and few people chose to swim in the sea as a consequence, but the water in all of the pools was sea water so those who enjoy swimming in the sea were not dissapointed.

The standard of service in both the Tavern bar and the Lobbby bar was ,perhaps, the best service I have ever experienced at the many 4/5 star hotels I have stayed in. My wife and I were made to feel most welcome and the staff just could not do enough for us.
One piece of advise to those intending to visit; do take the fully inclusive option as bar prices, snack prices and lunch prices are very high indeed and with the uncetainties with th Greek ecconomy, they could go higher.
At the time of our visit there were a large number of pre school children staying and they seemed to be well catered for by the animation team. During our stay we watched about three shows and I have to say that these were very good indeed. Most evenings though I watched the European Nations Football Cup and all matches were shown on a cinema size screen in the Conference room. The hotel even organised bar service for those watching the games.

Room Tip: Just ask. you will find the reception staff most accomodating. The best sea views are from the higher rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family