1,252 results
All reviews bungalow room family bungalow salt water pool bar sea water cd player half board partial sea view guest services conference room sewage smell main building lovely hotel all inclusive option a la carte restaurant pebble beach turkey
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband was on a business trip, so I thought it would be a good idea to join him along with our younger daughter.

Overall, the experience was amazing... location, service and facilities are outstanding... staff makes you fell at home and they are always smiling and willing to assist you.
Breakfast and dinner buffets are so loaded you cannot make your mind what to select...
Rooms were clean, spacious and nicely furnished, even though we had garden view, we didn't mind. It's a great choice for kids who enjoy swimming pool, Grecoland and free lunch... with lots of ice cream... :) They even supply bathroom amenities especially for kids.

On the down side... drinks are kind of expensive... restaurant closes at 21:15 so if you're a late arrival, as we were, you have to go out for dinner.
For a hotel giving so much emphasis on kids, room service could also include some kids menu.

This is a hotel we'll defintely return to.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GeorginaTsioutsiouli
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This resort was simply beautiful in every way. The rooms were large, clean and spacious, with great in room controlled AC, a welcome basket with fruit, water and wine. The 2 attached main pools were very beautiful, but very busy, so we preferred the slightly out of the way 3rd pool that was both clorine and salt water, very nice and more quiet. The nightly entertainment was enjoyable, the buffets were delicious with more choices than one can imagine with foods from all walks of life. The service was the best I have ever hand and I am well travelled. Additionally, there were tour companies in house where you could book excurions to other locations on the island or even to Turkey for the day. The views were stunning. The spa services were also wonderful and priced typically for a resort, but higher than at a place in ones normal every day town. This location was perfect having pools and direct access to the beach, while only being a few miles from Kos town and Zia. The city bus was clean, stopped right in front of the resort and cheap.

Room Tip: We had a water view and I would hate to have a room that did not offer this view. Just asking for a water view should be sufficient. The hotel is quiet as it is far from the road and not on a busy "strip".
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lauren G
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We really loved this place! Wonderful breakfast, great pools for whole family and lovely staff. And of course special thanks to Imperial Windsurf - surfcenter which is located on hotel's private beach. Very good choice for families (we have 14 months old son) who like very easy (all inclusive=premium plus) vacation with windsurfing activity from beginner to advanced. Free lunch buffet for kids and very nice pool for children (no salty water like other pools). All drinks were pricy so it was really worth to choose all inclusive. For windsurfers: a bit choppy further away and excellent setups for all levels but bring your own surfshoes!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Surfing_with_family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

my wife and I recently spent 7 days at this wonderful hotel. From the moment we checked in until we checked out you could not fault a single thing. The level of service from the staff, the quality of the food and the general appearance of the resort was exceptional.
Other people have said that you should take the premier plus option, definitely the right choice.
We holiday 4 times a year and we have never experienced such attention to detail - as a fellow guest said to us " this hotel has set the standard that others will be judged by"
It did not matter whether you were in one of the bars, the restaurant or by the pool the level of service was superb.
It is rare for us to return so quickly, however, next year we will not only be returning but will be taking our son, daughter in law and grand children so they may enjoy the experience

Room Tip: Choose a bungalow room with a full sea view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roy B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I spent a relaxing and luxurious week at the Kos Imperial from June 16 until June 23, 2012.
The hotel exceeded my expectations. On arrival I was blown away by the stunning lobby and reception area, and equally thrilled to find out I had been upgraded to one of the bungalow rooms.
Lovely and spacious, modern bathroom and a huge balcony.
I went all inclusive and was not disappointed. Food was superb. A fantastic choice at breakfast time. Delicious Greek yoghurt, honey cakes, fresh fruit, sparkling wine and smoked salmon, plus all the usual hot and cold meats, croissants, cereals and eggs etc. Fresh coffee was always brought to the table by the attentive and friendly waiters.
Lots of choice at lunch time too. You can dine in the Taverna or have a snack at the pool bar.
Evening meals also delicious. The meat and fish were cooked to perfection and always piping hot. What really makes the meals is that you can sit outside at the Lagoons restaurant and enjoy the stunning views around. You feel as though you are not just in a hotel restaurant but somewhere special.
If you go all inclusive, take advantage of a meal in the A La Carte Restaurant. Views are stunning and the food is out of this world. I felt like royalty.
The pools are huge and there is a lot of space for sun loungers.
With a private beach just a stone's throw away, you can walk from the pool down to the beach if you fancy a dip in the sea.
For me it was the holiday of a lifetime. The staff were so friendly and attentive, the hotel is modern, well equipped and immaculately cared for.
My only regret, I wish I had gone for two weeks!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo