All reviews rotisserie chicken family room evening meal lovely meal main building play area the pub north wales bank holiday following morning enjoyable stay a lovely stay lovely room cooked breakfast one night stay yogurt kat
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Myself and three colleagues had a great stay - nice range of food, good wifi in our rooms. The staff were particularly helpful in arranging our transport for the next morning - there were no taxis available to take us to the business park so one of the staff (Andy) took us in his own car - really kind of him as we would have had to walk, with all our luggage, otherwise.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cathymad1
Frank G, Manager at Talardy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay and I am so pleased that you felt you were well looked after by our team. I shall pass on your gratitude to Andy and we hope you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Welcomed by lovely staff but on getting into our room was disappointing we had two 2ft 6 beds instead of two normal 3ft such a shame as the room was lovely and clean and plenty of room for normal beds ,only thing shower curtains are a no no .
The staff are wonderful ! meal at night was lovely and breakfast was average

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Frank G, Manager at Talardy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry that you were disappointed by the bed size and that you are not a fan of shower curtians, I am however pleased that you found your room to be lovely and clean, that you enjoyed your evening meal and thought our team members were wonderful. I hope you will come and join us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Had a one night stay here and the room was spotless.it had everything we needed
The staff we all helpful polite and very warm welcoming
Everything was explained to us
Security was also excellent
We would defo recommend and use again
Also a great value breakfast

All in all a very happy stay and we weren’t rushed or pushed to check out

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recommendation and fabulous comments which I shall naturally share with the rest of the team - they will be as delighted as I am, that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and we hope you will come and stay with us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a family get together.Service was good.Meals reasonably priced and ok (usual pub grub).Really friendly staff.We stayed in the new building apart from the main pub and hotel.Room was clean if basic for the cost (no separate shampoo or conditioner).
Unfortunately it seemed the heating in the room wasn’t working and the windows aren’t very thick so we could hear the traffic on the main road.There was no hot water in our room and despite checking in as a couple there was only one towel.This wouldn’t be so bad but there was no phone in the room so you couldn’t notify reception.All in all could do much better!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback although I am sorry to hear that our hotel facilities did not meet your requirements. I was disappointed to read that you had a problem with your heating and water and that you were lacking a towel, we would have rectified this for you immediately had you brought it to our attention at the time. We have an intercom system in the foyer of our hotel annexe and we have someone on duty 24/7 - apologies if this was not explained properly to you on check in. I am however pleased that you found your room to be clean and that you enjoyed the food and service you received.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Stayed one night at the Talady and was very impressed. Check in was swift and we were allocated room 108 in the block adjacent to the main building. The room was spotless and modern. The bed was superb one of the best i have ever slept in .Tea/coffee and biscuits available also. I must be honest though i had a poor nights sleep because the hotel is alongside the main road namely the A55 and being a light sleeper i was kept awake by the traffic noise. The windows are double glazed but the noise still kept me up. We also had an evening meal and breakfast both excellent although my good lady had to send her cooked breakfast back as it was not very warm. Replaced with apologies so no issue. Staff friendly and efficient. Still marked hotel excellent as traffic noise is out of hotels control . Would probably return armed with ear plugs and have a few beers to block out the noise. NB. im probably old fashioned but if i was the manager all staff wound not be able to wear jeans and trainers to work very unproffessional.Staff looked scruffyBlack. Trousers and shoes would be much better.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room totry and avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Frank G, Manager at Talardy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent stay with us - I am delighted that you felt you had a 5 star experience inspite of the few little issues you mentioned and I hope you do come and stay with us again in the not too distant future.