All reviews rotisserie chicken family room evening meal lovely meal main building play area the pub north wales bank holiday following morning enjoyable stay a lovely stay lovely room cooked breakfast one night stay yogurt kat
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights when a relative was unwell and staying in a nearby hospital. The kindness shown to us by Frank and the other members of the team was amazing and made such a difference to what was a really difficult time. Frank was totally flexible and let us check in early when we unexpectedly had to stay an extra night and he even offered to drive us to the hospital if we had trouble booking a taxi, nothing was too much trouble.
We ate here one night and the food and drink were exceptional value for money.
The rooms were a great size with nice high ceilings and comfy beds.
Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Frank G, Manager at Talardy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank your for taking the time to write a review especially in view of the sad situation that brought you to stay with us. I am delighted that myself and the team were able to make your time here as comfortable as possible and I hope you will come and stay with us again under better circumstances.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Checked in on Sat 2nd Dec 2017 at 11.15 after a long gruelling day and an evening meal at a nearby establishment. Because of driving commitments we were relieved to check in drop off our bags and treat ourselves to a well earned drink. Iwas told at the bar that the bar had stopped serving although there was people still clearly sat at tables with unfinished drinks.I explained that we had checked in as residents but appeared to make no difference at all. It was explained away as 'company policy'
\
Please please management of the Talardy, I have stayed in far smaller hosteleries than your establishmentand even a few bigger and everyone to a point has extended the licencing hours to cater for the late arrivals/residents. Company policy doesnt cut it with me so I will be taking my business to places that will cater for late arrivals

Such a shame as the hotel looked really nice

Room Tip: Do not get the family room on the ground floor corner towards the A55 if you like fresh air from the windows, they are seale<
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback although I am sorry that our licensed serving hours did not suit your personal requirements and that you say this would prevent you staying with us in the future, especially when you thought the hotel was was otherwise really nice.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Myself and three colleagues had a great stay - nice range of food, good wifi in our rooms. The staff were particularly helpful in arranging our transport for the next morning - there were no taxis available to take us to the business park so one of the staff (Andy) took us in his own car - really kind of him as we would have had to walk, with all our luggage, otherwise.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cathymad1

Thank you for your review of your stay and I am so pleased that you felt you were well looked after by our team. I shall pass on your gratitude to Andy and we hope you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Welcomed by lovely staff but on getting into our room was disappointing we had two 2ft 6 beds instead of two normal 3ft such a shame as the room was lovely and clean and plenty of room for normal beds ,only thing shower curtains are a no no .
The staff are wonderful ! meal at night was lovely and breakfast was average

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Frank G, Manager at Talardy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry that you were disappointed by the bed size and that you are not a fan of shower curtians, I am however pleased that you found your room to be lovely and clean, that you enjoyed your evening meal and thought our team members were wonderful. I hope you will come and join us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Had a one night stay here and the room was spotless.it had everything we needed
The staff we all helpful polite and very warm welcoming
Everything was explained to us
Security was also excellent
We would defo recommend and use again
Also a great value breakfast

All in all a very happy stay and we weren’t rushed or pushed to check out

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recommendation and fabulous comments which I shall naturally share with the rest of the team - they will be as delighted as I am, that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and we hope you will come and stay with us again in the not too distant future.