If you plan to be in Bahía de Caráquez, definitely consider this hotel as option. The rooms are comfortable, but don't except much in the way of food. Furthermore, don't expect that you will be able to go into town to get a nice meal. Manage your expectations, and you won't be terribly disappointed.
If you have time, sign-up for the four-hour trip by boat to Isla Corazón. It's a chance to travel across the bay, see hundreds of birds, and travel through the mangroves. Probably one of the most fascinating activities I've done in Ecuador.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and hospitality of Ecuador's "la costa" region, where guests will experience an exceptional level of service, food and activities. Amenities include a swimming pool with wet bar and grill, gym, steam and sauna baths, private message room, clay tennis court, meeting room and Wi-Fi internet service. Guest rooms and suites are luxuriously and comfortably furnished. Private Jacuzzi, 32" flat screen with DirecTV, DVD and CD player, A/C and purified tap water. Golf near 1h20min. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Casa Ceibo Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ceibo Hotel Bahia De Caraquez
- Casa Ceibo Boutique Hotel & Spa Ecuador/Bahia De Caraquez