Casa Ceibo is a luxury boutique hotel - currently an oasis surrounded by the destruction of the earthquake. Located about 6 km from Bahia on the edge of the mangroves and the estuary.
The three floor facility is constructed with rounded hallways, peaked and open beam ceilings, beautiful wooden floors, and large expansive glass for natural light and garden views. The hand crafted wood furniture, stained glass, ceramic mural of the Ceibo tree, and paintings are a tribute to local artisans. Facilities include tropical gardens with multi-level decks, swimming pool, sauna, gym, tennis court, and boardwalk through the mangroves to an estuary dock. A trip to Isla Corazon is one of the few worthwhile activities currently available.
Professionally trained courteous staff members.
Unfortunately it is rather pricey, and due to the lack of tourists in the area the grounds and facilities are no longer pristine, the restaurant is only open for breakfast, limited staff available, and some facilities were not available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and hospitality of Ecuador's "la costa" region, where guests will experience an exceptional level of service, food and activities. Amenities include a swimming pool with wet bar and grill, gym, steam and sauna baths, private message room, clay tennis court, meeting room and Wi-Fi internet service. Guest rooms and suites are luxuriously and comfortably furnished. Private Jacuzzi, 32" flat screen with DirecTV, DVD and CD player, A/C and purified tap water. Golf near 1h20min. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Casa Ceibo Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ceibo Hotel Bahia De Caraquez
- Casa Ceibo Boutique Hotel & Spa Ecuador/Bahia De Caraquez