“The best relation quality/price in Palamós”
Review of L’Arcada

L’Arcada
Ranked #55 of 177 Restaurants in Palamos
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We've tested several restaurants in Palamós and is true to tell that you can find the best dairy menu. Excellent paella with the best service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner. The starters were fine enough, although the squid tasted like it was out of a packet.

We then had the seafood rice, which was completely inedible. I have never been presented with a plate of food so oversalted. It was disgusting.

We sent it back, declined a replacement, but still got charged the full €43 for the inedible dish. We felt too queasy at that point to argue, so left feeling very hard done by.

Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I had ever sent a dish back at a restaurant, our Paella was inedible, unfortunatly it was way too salty.
Having sent it back we were offered a replacement but we chose to decline and asked for the bill.
The paella was taken off the bill but our waitress insisted on arguing with my spanish speaking fiance that there was nothing wrong with it and that she must be overly sensitive to salt and ignorant in her palate.
I have been visiting Palamos for 30+ years now and have tasted my fair share of paellas, this was by far the worst and I found it inedible, certainly neither of us are sensitive to salt and I found it completely unnacceptable for a waitress to argue with guests at the table in front of the other guests sat at nearby tables.
Unfortunately the Hostess was nowhere to be seen and so the rude waitress probably got away with it.
We will never return and I will tell all and sundry of our terrible experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Our secound Visit to this restaurant. Loves the pizza and the vaitor Manel. We'll be back next summer.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and this was a good idea. The restaurant is exactly what was described. Nice, charming and the food is just exquisite. The fish is fresh and just fished the same day. The owners are very cordial and generous. They have 3 types of menus de 20, 30 and 38€ each. We took the one of 30.€ called "Menu Clova i Peix". Really good, cooked traditionally, copious and so fresh, Just a delight. The desserts are homemade. I loved the orange flan. The wine carte is well balanced and proposed wines of the country which are always good. Prices between 15 and 30€. And on top, at the end the owner offered us a digestive drink.We could eat outside in a small street very typical. The main room is nicely decorated. We just spent my husband and I a very good moment. We will return for sure!