“Last minute meal out”

Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Langport
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice food and plenty of it too.
A small and friendly place.
Not too expensive. They even have A few English dishes on the menu which my husband appreciated

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

You can see I rarely leave poor feedback, but I just have to be honest. Firstly the service... what can I say other than from the minute we arrived we were made to feel almost an inconvenience and then throughout the evening the waiting staff were quite uncommunicative although friendly when they were. The service was excruciatingly slow. So to the food... I’ve eaten here before and felt the food uninspiring, but friends have told me they love it, so I gave it another go. The best thing I ate was the poppadoms, which are hard to get wrong, but the rest was not great. I could break it down dish by dish, but to be honest it’s just easier for me to say this, you get a lot of food on that front I cannot criticise, but it was all fairly bland to taste and felt a little generic. That said my friend had paneer and enjoyed her dish. We left feeling disappointed, with a waiter I had to drag away from working out his bills to even take our money. Did we complain well no, but more to the point were we asked if we enjoyed everything, no. To me that says it all.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Visited in a large group but we were accommodated well.
Food good and service good. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Used to use this place quite a bit but haven't been for about 5 or 6 years. The food was good, not particularly outstanding, but good. However it was let down by the staff, both waiters didn't seem to care whether we were there or not. Shame, it has a lot going for it but they need to learn who pays their wages.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

They have a massive menu to choose from and the staff are so nice and polite. I always enjoy eating here whether it's dining in and taking away. Never disappointed!