“Good Italian Food”

Ranked #36 of 66 Restaurants in Cannobio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Il RISTORANTE AD piccolo ma grazioso e curatissimo sia nella location che nella cucina ha cambiato finalmente gestione,lo Chef stupira la clientela sia locale che di passaggio con la sua tipica cucina mediterranea rinnovata da lui stesso sia nella preparazione che nella presentazione,Silvia e Donato vi aspettano con l'entusiasmo che da sempre li accomuna,a presto e Buon appetito!
Reviewed July 21, 2016

AD serves tasty Italian food at affordable prices. The service was quick although we were early guests for the lunch so the place was not full jet.

The platter of the Day was Roastbeef. My Spaghetti plate was a bit on the small side. The 'Tiramisu' is excellent.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Don't go for pizza because expensive and nothing special. House wine red is is fine. Vegetable oily without taste. Meat is bland.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is located at a very nice location overlooking the lake. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. The food was not bad but we have had better during our stay in Italy plus it was expensive. Compared with earlier diners we've had this was by far the most expensive (and the food at the other places was better).

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We had 2 fabulous meals here. The food on both occasions was excellent and, unlike many restaurants in the area, catered superbly for a gluten-free diet. The staff were friendly and most welcoming

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Value for money 5 stars
Service 5 stars
Menu choices 5 stars
Food 4 stars!
We had lunch here on a cold wintery day so ate inside rather than outside with the lake views.
The menu was so extensive that I battled to choose what to eat which is generally a rare experience for me being a gluten/dairy free non meat eater!
We were given fresh bread and a delicious selection of olives while our food was bring prepared.
My husband had mussels as a starter and he was given a huge plate of fresh mussels in a wine broth.
I chose a fennel, pine nut and orange salad. I then had a chick pea soup which needed some spicing up while my husband had the local mushroom pasta. He thoroughly enjoyed his meal.
There was a large selection of fish and meat dishes as well as delicious desserts but we were far too full for more!
I was tempted to eat here for dinner as well!

1  Thank LesleyJM2014