All reviews great location stayed here lago di como hotel restaurant one night rooms are spacious and clean northern end of lake como located right lovely hotel floor suite character availability stalls ration comparison bath stroll
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights before continuing our Italian Trip. Should have stayed here longer and shorter in the other hotel. Great location and room had lake view. Very quiet and room had everything we needed. We ate in the restaurant both nights and food was excellent and reasonably priced. Breakfast was buffet and very good selection of cereals,pastries and cakes. Coffee from usual machine. Only tip if thee is a coach party staying find out what time they are having breakfast to avoid the inevitable queue for the coffee.

Room Tip: Lake view is worth the extra
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Hotel in fantastic lakeside location with parking available. Good food onsite and very cheap with lake views. Basic rooms but very clean- unfortunately I felt bed was uncomfortable. Good breakfast provided and staff all very friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We were travelling around the alpes and passed by Lago di Como. In the evening we were searching for a room for the night and another hotel that was complete made this reservation for us. We stayed in the suite on last floor, while our motorcycles parked just outside at the lake side on public parking spots.
The suite was spacious, nicely decorated. 2BR, 1 bath, living area and balcony with perfect view over the lake. All together probably at least 800 SQ. For dining I can recommend the restaurant at the Risi, just make your reservation for a table when you arrive. The service there is excellent so is the food.
Breakfast was included and also was good in comparison to Italian standards.
Absolutly I can recommend the hotel when you have the chance to get the suite for an affortable price. The standard rooms I can't say anything about, as I havn't seen them.
Take a stroll around the lake front when you are there, its a beautyful area.
the check-out as check-in was bumpless, people very friendly and helpful.
I will be back when I have the chance.

Room Tip: The suite on top floor is perfect and great!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately the rooms were very dirty, my baby had literally black feet after crawling around on the floor for half an hour. We asked for another cleaning, but it wasn’t much cleaner after the cleaning lady was in the room. Additionally the baby crib was filthy with white stains all over the cot. This morning I realized that on the sheet cover were dried blood stains!!!
When we arrived, there was a razor cap in the shower and a half bottle gatorade in the fridge from the guests, who stayed here before us.
Wifi barely works and is very slow.
All the mentioned points listed above are unacceptable in my point of view.

The lake-view is amazing, though. But the furniture on the balcony were broken as well, it was hard to relax at that place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The Risi is located right next to the beach, ferry landing and a piazza. The style is traditional and classic which gives the hotel its character. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff is friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends