All reviews friendly service pier bungalow baby boat village camping lake
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Pros: good location near the beach. Amazing breakfast with many thing to choose from (sweet and savory), clean rooms, private parking. Airco in the room. Supermercato nearby.

Cons: our room was street facing and very noisy at night (traffic driving by fast, people returning from a night out). We slept with the windows closed which kept most of the noise out and the airco on to keep the room cool. This was fine btw for the 3 nights we stayed here.

Tip: since there is not much to do in Domasso and there is no real town center, it's a short walk from the hotel to the nearby pier where you can take the boat to another village, for instance Bellagio (which we went to and which was very nice).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

"When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago." F.N.

Domaso...a small Village overlooking the marvellous Lake of Como (North West side) and the Hotel Europa...Not only a traditional Hotel but Camping with Bungalows too!

Clean, comfortable simple rooms, with a nice swimming pool and a beach close to it.
Delicious Breakfast and nice Restaurants at walkable distance!
Private parking inside the structure.
All Comforts whatever type of accommodation You choose, masterfully offered by Venini Family and Friendly Staff, for more than sixty years, passionately dedicated to the Hospitality!
RELAX e..."Il Dolce far niente"...Not to be missed!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Great place with a family atmosphere. The BREWA rooms are large enough for 2+1 families, clean, with good air-condition. And with charming view from the balcony! Good breakfasts and coffee, excellent swimming pool.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I stayed at HCE for 3 nights and I was very satisfied with overall quality of the hotel services and the room which I was accommodated in was also very clean and well maintained. The view from the balcony was amazing. The place is right next to Lago Di Como (Como Lake) with it's crystal clear water. The air will make you sleep like a baby. There is also a very well kept pool (which is very rare for ** facility). The breakfast can without any problem compete with *** hotels. The only flaw is the bathroom which has not very comfortable shower solution and I had problems not to stop the water to get everywhere. I'will definitely return with my family to this place.

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend an apartment, which is way over the hotel ** ranking.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank miro81
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed with my family a wonderful holiday in this fantastic hotel only a few steps from the Como Lake. The place is clean and the staff is very kind. The hotel has a big and very nice swimmingpool!!
Our room was spacious and modern with a view above the Lake.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family