“Great restaurant with the essence of the lake”

Ittiturismo da Abate
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Lezzeno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is a great restaurant. Not because it is the best tasting meal you will ever have, but because it is truly of the place or has "terroir". Basically they fish in the morning and serve the fish of the lake at night. Most of the courses are 10 euro which is a great deal. I was also extremely impressed with "house wine" which was an excellent refreshing wine from the Piedmont that was a steal at 3 euro a glass (not to mention two free glasses of good prosecco . For main courses we allowed them to pair the fish 3 different ways for my wife and I to split.

3 course meal (we split app and pasta) which was plenty of food with 3 glasses of wine was only 56 Euro (and they knocked it down to 50 because of some leaking water during a crazy rainstorm).

Highly recommend,

Other tips they have parking on site with a valet/car attendant.

There are newer reviews for Ittiturismo da Abate

Reviewed 29 December 2016

It just gets better,another visit to Como and a must visit to this great restaurant for a family get together on the 10th December.Food,staff and ambience perfect.
After we left in August and returned to UK I phoned restaurant to give my daughter a bottle of Prosecco from my wife and I as she was celebrating her birthday there,and I would pay by card,but they haven't the facilities to take payment over the phone but told me I could pay for it on my next visit.Our daughter was over the moon and it made her day.I thanked them on our last vist and couldn't believe what they charged me,it was so cheap for restaurant prices,but that is the sort of people they are.If you like fish
this is a restaurant to put at the top of your visit list.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

i have been to this restaurant several times and booked for my friends and co-workers, who were really happy each time!
Amazing food, amazing service and amazing place, altogether at an amazing price!
I really cannot recommend this place more than this.
Impossible to be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Visited with my parents and friend in September and had an excellent time. Food was authentic and fresh (delicious), and reasonably priced. We were staying at a hotel in Lezzeno, two bus stops away from the restaurant. Since the bus service stopped, we needed a ride home and asked for a taxi. One of the owners insisted on personally driving us home! I am so thankful to them, as my parents are a bit older and it is tough for them to get around. What gracious hosts they were, I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the lake como area. Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Very cute restaurant! The service was great and very friendly. We shared the seafood starters plate and the three-way-fish-plate - both super delicious! This place is really worth a visit!