Review Highlights
It's worth it!

I'm scared of close spaced and truly, I didn't regret going down this cave. There's so much to see... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Rai1417
Bacolod, Philippines
via mobile
Better than underground river

This cave trip was amazing Be prepared for a bit of climbing over rocks. Wear your swimming gear... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Tom H
via mobile

All reviews underground river registration office waterproof shoes heavy rain guided tour refreshing dip take care nice experience claustrophobic formations crawl mud headlights rocks lockers rent flashlight
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

You will get wet, you will get dirty, you will be sweaty all the time and some passages are so narrow or low that it will make you feel very uncomfortable if you are a person like me who has a small version of claustrophobia. I wouldn’t probably go there if I knew what it takes but I am glad that we did go in there and made it till the end. It was worth it...

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Amazing cave. It's quite small.
Rent or being wet shoes. Be prepared to get wet up to your knees (and if you want to swim). Take a change of clothes and leave in lockers.

The cave showcases lot of geographical features and you can see them up close, but the downside is the cave is being quickly destroyed which can be seen from broken and smoothed rocks.....

1  Thank RogerMinnTrip
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite experiences on Siquijor. Stop and register by the school ground, you get assigned 2 guides for 500p. Totally worth it since they are really friendly, know the history and can point everything out including the better area to put your feet... plus the gate to the cave is locked and only they have the key. You get a helmet and can rent flashlights and shoes. It was a great way to spend an hour. The shower bell, fairy pool and Kings bed are really cool. You do need to able to manage walking up and down the entrance hill, through several smaller areas where you have to be really crouched down along with up and down large rocks.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

If you are in Siquijor island anyway, it is worth to visit the cave. I was with my girlfriend and her friends. The tour will take about 1.5 hours. The entrance bit small and slippery. It cost for 6 persons 1050pesos including headlights and helmets, 3 guides, entrance fees etc. You go first to main office near sport place to pay and get all what you need. Some area is small, some big and you can stay. Just careful with the rocks, you can bang everywhere. Use dirty clothes to get there. I took my waterproof camera with me. Bit difficult to take photos inside the cave since we must turn off the headlights.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Very interesting and challenging cave. Prepare to be muddy and sweaty at the same time. You have to crawl, climb and balance your footing. Really nice and friendly tour guides. I will definitely do it again when i visit Siquijor.