All reviews rum point high end amenities the entire island bathroom door seven mile beach central location beautiful place to stay grand cayman view of the ocean soaking tub sea grass minute drive quiet paradise visit georgetown spacious balcony person shower beach chairs and a cooler
Reviewed September 23, 2018

If you are looking for the perfect spot to relax and recharge, look no further than Sea Palm Villas. My wife and I enjoyed everything about our time there. The location was perfect for us . The attention to service is there , if you need anything .all you need do is ask, and it's done .
Meeting Jacqueline was as if she had known us forever. She is the most gracious host you could ask for.
Our room was an upper corner unit with a great view and breeze. Wonderfully clean , bright and spacious. Pool and Beach are just steps away for your enjoyment. Peaceful ,quiet and safe location.
On your way to Sea Palm , stop and pick up your grocery and beverage needs . It is only a quick return trip if you happen to forget something.
With your rental car you can get to where you want to go in just a short drive. Beautiful views driving the coast line. There are numerous places for lunch and dinner. A must for dinner is Tukka , in East End. Wonderful food and service .
We will definitely be staying at Sea Palm Villas on return trips to Grand Cayman.

Thanks Jacqueline
TonyandTammyfromMS

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Destination642570
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

If you abhor the busy high rise hotels with hundreds of people and just like privacy, peace, seclusion & relaxation this is your place. You never have to leave if you don’t want to provided you have stopped at the stores for food and drinks.

Views are incredible, pool also has epic views, rooms spacious, full kitchens except for ovens. We’ve stayed at a lot of amazing condos all over and this place is right up there. It is excellent.

If I come back here there is no question that this is where I will be staying. Lorraine the caretaker asks us everyday if we need something. Rum Point is 20 minutes, East End 15 minutes, Morritts & Wyndham Reef is 20 minutes, 7 Mile Beach is 25 minutes except for during the week at rush hour which is 7 am-8:30 am in which case it will take 45 minutes to an hour so plan accordingly. This place is great. Thank you Jacqueline & Lorraine.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RickFromSD
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I decided to get married and have a honeymoon all rolled up in one. No Wedding Parties, no invitations, no one to please except us. I have visited the Caymans several times and I knew this would be the place that I would be married if the chance arose. After being single for 23 years, it was worth the wait. This facility was sooooo perfect. Very close to Pedro St James (our marriage venue which consisted of only the Gazebo) and convenient to Georgetown. You will need a car for sure. I am so very glad I chose Sea Palm Villas. The room was exactly like it said. The view was impecable couldn't ask for more. The price was great and affordable. I thank you Jacqueline for remaining affordable because it is quite expensive on the island and without you, we would not have had a fantastic honeymoon. I purchased us a pizza but couldn't cook it..... my fault as there is no oven apparently I didn't notice until I went to use it. LOL. The beach does have some grass, but that is nature and that makes for some good snorkeling. no negative comments on the view or the beach. Jacqueline helped me with any questions I had, I missed meeting her on my stay as her son was sick.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank JAllgood
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place exceeded our expectations. Convenient quiet location within 25 minutes of anything on Grand Cayman. Right on the beach, and all units have a beautiful sea view. Immaculate inside and out, secure and quiet. Kitchen and bath well-equipped (bring your own food and drink, of course). Melinda, our contact for the property, met us there first afternoon of our stay and gave us an enormous amount of information on things to do and tips on island activities including dodging the cruise ship tourists (which tend to overwhelm some attractions when several ships are in port on the same day). She even gave us a port schedule for this purpose. This proved to be invaluable "intel" and made our visit much more enjoyable. Melinda also made herself available at all times by phone or WhatsApp should we have any questions or troubles which was fantastic. We can't say enough in appreciation. She is a wealth of Cayman knowledge. In addition, Lorraine, the on-site housekeeper, was great and on the spot either in person or via WhatsApp with anything we needed (bath and beach towels are replaced on request as there is no regular room cleaning service as at a hotel). But we're don't know why we'd stay in a hotel when there's Sea Palm Villas! Off-street parking and several restaurants nearby. Netflix on the TV in the unlikely event you stay in one night. We will stay here again, no doubt.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CARLB2763
Reviewed July 7, 2018

My husband and I spent a week at this centrally located Condo and loved it. While we were there a landscaping (Johnson’s) were working at getting all the washed up vegetation removed from the beach. The beach at this condo is more for snorkeling than swimming. Our second floor condo was great. It had everything needed for us to have a great vacation. We stayed in Villa 11 which came with snorkels, fins, cooler, beach chairs, books, magazines and a great kitchen. There is not an oven in this condo which we realized after we bought cookie dough and biscuits. My husband had no desire to stay on 7 mile due to crowds. This was not an issue in Bodden Town. A car rental is a must, but you can get one for aroun $100 for a week...you do not need a Jeep in Grand Cayman, compact car is fine. Tukka and Eagle Ray located on the East End are a must dine place when staying here. You can save a lot of money if you eat two meals a day at the condo. We hated to leave and can’t wait to go back. For Americans, please note that Netflix is from Latin America which has different movies but still Netflix originals, I wished I would have brought my Apple TV so that I could mirror things from my iPad for better selections at night while we were relaxing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple