All reviews curry night owners george next year across the road quiz night welcome drink nothing is too much trouble his brother air con fantastic holiday year after year returning guests within easy walking distance two weeks friendly hotel holiday makers home from home
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My First holiday in kefalonia, my brother had been to Skala so I looked for a hotel there to celebrate my birthday with 12 of my family / friends.
From the minute we were welcomed into the hotel - it was like home. Effie & George are just there in the background - give tips and advice if needed, but are there just to chat to if theres nothing specific. Claire & Hercules work and work - and everyones needs are met. They make you feel like you are the only ones there - although there are others in the hotel also.
Rooms are the best I have seen in Greece - the bathrooms clean modern - not what you expect on a greek B & B type holiday.I
I will come back - not as early as i wanted to - but have had my best birthday ever - Effie, George, Claire , Hercule and all at the Anassa made it for me. Thankyou so very much.
Love from us all. Helen plus 11!!

Room Tip: The best view is at the front - but you get the sun all day from the side!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Helenpg
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was our 4th stay at the Anassa and as usual it did not disappoint. Effie and George are a delight,love them both we feel that we are old friends now. Hercules is still the best barman ever, and Claire is lovely and they both work so hard to make all the guests feel special and happy. Hercules food is scrummy the Briami is to die for!!
We have been home over 2 weeks now and are still missing everyone at the Anassa and in Skala we are already booked for next year wher we hope to see a lot of the frinds we have made over the 4 years we have been coming. CAN'T WAIT!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Avril041
Reviewed June 11, 2012

May 20th - June 02nd fab hotel great rooms excellent views and the staff were great Effie, George, Hercules & Claire could not do enough to ensure everyone enjoyed their holiday, spent most days on the sun loungers around the pool spotlessly clean, many thanks see you May 2013. You must try Hercules's lunch specials the chicken curry is delicious and as big as a volcano. The friendliest hotel we have ever stayed in met some nice people from all over England. Eileen & Glen Newcastle

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Glen M
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We stayed here for a week in a group and had a fantastic time! Everyone was very welcoming and the rooms were lovely. Many thanks to everyone there! :)

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank ellieg_92
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Just got back from the Annassa Hotel and had a lovely time. We tend to keep ourselves to ourselves on holiday but all the staff in this place still make you feel very welcome. George and Effie run the hotel while Hercules and Claire work the bar and resturant area. They seem to be there all the time and work very hard but are fantastically helpful and friiendly remembering our names, room numbers and helping with absolutely anything you want !!! The sunbeds in front of the hotel are just 5 euro for 2 beds and an umbrella. Claire will turn up at some point during the day ti collect the money but everything is very laid back. Lovely place to stay. Book directly and get the choice of some lovely rooms as we did.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple