Hotel Pinomar(S'illot)
US$73
Playamar(S'illot)
US$176
  • Restaurant
Universal Hotel Perla(S'illot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$133
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Playa Moreia Apartments(S'illot)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Restaurant
Hotel Peymar(S'illot)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewssa comaevery nightdry sense of humourmain buildingbedroom apartmentthird floortoastiesgreat holidaymassive balconybus stopopen top buswrap around balconyenglish breakfastbit datedself cateringbeautiful beachtowels were changed
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Cheap and cheerful apartments. Basic but clean. All staff very friendly and helpful. Apartments spacious and light. Location central to resort. Would certainly recommend to family and friends. Had forgotten my hairdyrer and asked at reception if I could hire one - was given one free of charge :) Bar staff entertaining especially Toni's bingo calling :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
7  Thank stausfra01
Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

I will be returning here in June for the third time. It is an absolute diamond of a place, Toni works all the hours and may come across as tired but is lovely and very funny especially at night with his famous bingo.
Danny who works in the bar is also well mannered and friendly and always willing to help.
The pool area isn't the biggest but has quite a few loungers around, the apartments are literally over the road from the beach and right next to the bus stop so in an ideal location really.
The bar area has free wifi, I have also stayed in the annex over the road which is lovely and many of the apartments have a lovely sea view.
The meals are lovely and not at all expensive and are all home made.
I would recommend this place to anyone as I feel they offer something for everyone. The entertainment in the night is good for children and adults alike.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Welshtrip
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

My self my partner & our 4 children have stayed here for 3 years running sept 2011 July 2012 & july 2013 not 2014 due to holiday to Jamaica :) we love the Argos playa, the food is great, proper home cooked food and lots of it! My sister used to buy 1 child's meal & her 2 children could share! Toni is so funny when you get to know him & his sense of humour, Danny is most helpful & the kids love him, and mumma doing the cooking single handed deserves a medal, she is amazing! The beach is literally across the road, & it is beautiful crystal clear water & almost white sand, we look forward to seeing you all at the arcos again in the future, we have some wonderful memories here, thankyou guys, the Lewington family x

• Stayed: July 2014
12  Thank Summerlovin24
Reviewed December 16, 2014

6 of us returned this year in August. We stayed in a large 2 Bed apartment on the first floor overlooking the pool area. I absolutely love these apartments and the area is so nice. Many great places to eat close by and as soon as you speak Spanish(our first language) then you get your food cooked even better.
Ate at the apartments and all is well with their food. Had breakfast everyday which filled us up till later on. Cooked in the apartment several times and the only qualm is that two electric rings is not quite enough to cook for 6 ppl, yet we managed it still.
Self catering means that you clean your own place which we did every day.
This year we found that Tony was stressed out some. Not as friendly as usual yet nothing personal, just came across tired.
I shared the room overlooking the pool with my 4 year old which if I return I wont be doing again as it meant that I couldn't go to bed before midnight. he was too tired and was able to sleep through the noise of the bingo and the entertainers etc.
Sister and youngest daughter slept in the front room on the sofa and the spare camper bed provided. I can say it was not ideal but there were no complaints really.
The pool this year was not as clear as the past 3 years.
I guess when you are brought up basically then staying in a basic place is absolutely fine and for us it was fine.
Again, the beach is glorious and we found an even more fab piece of beach at the very far end of the Sa Coma beach, literally where the Campo starts. The water is like liquid glass and very warm.
We went on a couple of boat trips and ended up miles away from the apartments. We caught a bus back and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Would I come back again? Yes we would, and yes we will.

Room Tip: If you are early sleepers or have children who need quiet then ask for a room not overlooking the pool or bar.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank LadyLanks
Reviewed October 28, 2014

love it! the bar staff are the must friendly people you could possibly meet toni seems a bit grumpy at 1st but if you speak to him he will speak to you and always makes an effort to come over and chat and hes actually the funniest person you will ever meet ...danny is so nice great with the kids lovely man all staff work so hard to keep guest happy and work such long hours ...the food is really good breakfast are the best ..not a lot for entertainment as its getting ready to close but toni does the funniest game of bingo ever and other games we also had an exotic animal show one night which the kids loved ..apartments are huge like a small 2 bedroomed house and we had 2 between 6 of us ...lovely beach across the road and sa coma is only a short walk away the only downfall was the pool as its not the best but does the job although its shaded most the day but with a beautiful beach minutes walk away its not a big issue ...arcos playa is a lovely hotel/apartments silliot is beautiful weather was glorious so all in all top holiday wish I was still there

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family