All reviews rooms are spacious excellent location walking distance good size old town cava cleanliness port ibiza
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel, small but perfectly formed! The rooms are spacious and the beds are super comfortable. It’s ideally located for the port and the old town and of course the amazing shops!
Staff were very friendly and happy to accommodate.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2017

I have travelled extensively and am very particular about the quality & standard of Hotels and not to mention service and cleanliness.
I had to come to Ibiza at short notice for a week in June as my son had been in a serious accident on board a ship whilst in the port of Ibiza resulting him being admitted to hospital.
I was extremely fortunate that Urban Spaces was only one block from the Hospital and I was introduced to them purely as a" walk in" when I was in a blind panic to find accommodation .
I must confess that we had looked up available accommodation the day before my flight out of South Africa and come across the recommendation for Urban Spaces on Trip Advisor but had not taken it any further due to time restraints. It also looked different to the usual places to stay in .They are Amazingly Different !
On hearing of my predicament,Arno whom I didn't know was the owner at time, went the extra mile in managing to accommodate me and then made a plan for the remainder of the week over such a busy period at short notice.
I am extremely grateful to both Arno and his wife Catriona for their friendliness ,concerns and professional manner in how they and their staff took care of ever detail to ensure my stay comfortable and hassle free . I observed that all guests were treated in the same manner and respect.
I can highly recommend URBAN SPACES as the place to stay in Ibiza. They have created a difference in a very competitive market and I wish them success in their future endeavours.
Written by; David Dowding

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I can't even wrap my head around what we experienced staying here. Me and a friend stayed here for 3 nights. When we checked out, no additional charges were made to the card (except for what we drank from the refrigerator) and nothing was mentioned about an extra charge for damage to the room. All of a sudden she gets an email saying that we burnt the leather chair with her straightener. Keep in mind, the leather chair was on the opposite side of the room (by the window). And the only mirror is in the bathroom across the room. Plus, we are two grown woman, I think we know better than to leave a hot straightener on a leather chair. WTF? Also, my wallet seemed to go missing after the room was cleaned. Conveniently, there was no safe in the room. They denied taking it, of course. We also realized that when we checked in, our refrigerator had so many stickers on it. We thought this went with the artistic theme of the room. Well when we got back, the stickers had been taken off (there was a few remnants of the sticky residue). So they were in our room long enough to let the stickers soak to remove them. In the meantime they were staging the straightener scene and going through our stuff, ultimately stealing my entire wallet (credit cards, debit card, driver's license, etc.) I will never stay here again and want to warn everybody that they are thieves just looking to rob the tourists. Horrible people!

Room tip: Only stay here if you want to get robbed.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank erinbeat2
UrbanSpacesIbiza, Gerente at Urban Spaces Ibiza Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately, you have made a mistake commenting another hotel. We do not recognize a single detail of what you mention, not even a detail. As you know, Urban Spaces staff is impeccable, we have safe in all rooms, security is maximum in our hotel with night concierge and indoor and outdoor cameras recording 24 hours. If you do not want to be cleaned the room and therefore nobody access your room to clean (never accessed for any other reason) You just need to know it from the first moment and nobody will enter your room. We regret that you have been wrong in every detail because if it were true that someone stole money, and all the details you say and we dont reconize, you have denied access from the first moment or bring it to the attention of the managers hotel or reception.
We are looking forward to see you again.
Best regards and kindly,
Urban Spaces Team

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Yes it's different and good for them. I'm sick of seeing the same old walls. Amazing art work that makes you want to take the stairs. Everybody was friendly. From the first greeting to the final goodbye. And a special thank you to the cleaners who sorted my Air-con out for me. After my fat fingers messed it up. Thank you all. I will definitely be in touch next time we visit your island. Turn right out the door then right again to the bar on the corner for a very friendly welcome.
Very close to town.
An excellent location and wonderful place to stay.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Booked for 2 nights. Good size room and bathroom, friendly staff, walking distance from the Old Town. Artwork not my favourite but still a lot better than the obligatory views on Mount Everywhere and Playa Elsewhere. Great value for money.

Trip type: Travelled solo