“Mium! Mium!”

Little Bali Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Gili Meno
Description: Exquisite cuisine in a lush tropical garden, extensive collection of Balinese art.
Reviewed February 24, 2017

We were staying at the Mahogony Cottage where the Little Bali Restaurant is. We had many meals there from breakfast to dinner and we love it. The choice is huge from Indonesian food, Asiatic, European, American. They even have hamburgers. I also want to mention how nice is the staff, always smiling, trying really hard to speak English and to please you. The decoration of the restaurant is unbelivable, full of Indonesian sculptures and art. We recommand it without hesitation. Bon appetit!

1  Thank France P

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

After feeding ourselves for almost two weeks with purely indonesian foods, my fiancé and I decided to treat ourselves to some western food and ended up deciding to have some pizza at Little Bali which was next to our accomodation. This place is not the cheapest one on Meno though.

The pizza was good, probably the best on Meno as some local expats say. Don't expect a culinary delight if you are from Europe and used to great pizza. We enjoyed it though, and our waitress spoke exceptionally good english compared to local general level, was extremely friendly and the service was quick. The service is indeed on level with the price tag.

We returned for another dinner following the positive pizza experience a few days later. I had Ayam Taliwang, a Lombok delicacy, which was really exceptionally good and worth the cost, which was actually cheaper than the pizza. My fiancé had a club sandwich, and it was huge. Filled with both chicken and beef, with cheese and eggs added and using thick slices of toast, it was the biggest club I've seen this far in Indonesia, really good worth for money at a 60k pricetag. She also had chocolate lava with vanilla ice cream for dessert, and it was excellent too. This time we had a different waitress, but the service was again very good and the food arrived fast for local standards.

I heartily recommend a stop at Little Bali, and try Ayam Taliwang or a Club Sandwich for a great meal!

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Very good food! its near the beach and the staff is very friendly. Good price for what you get. Special Thanks to Wardi !!

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

No, no, no. Are you guys kidding me with these super high reviews of this place? Seriously? Maybe they have two chefs who cook on different nights? Or maybe they have one chef who is sometimes only half awake or falls into a different personality? I just can't explain otherwise. Number 3 on TA? If this were an election I'd ask for a recount. The steak was beyond tough. Each bite was like chewing shoe leather. It was slightly pink so it wasn't about being overlooked. It was just ridiculous, horrible quality. And the burger was like sawdust. Terrible texture and bad flavor. Truly inedible. The green salad was fine. The potato wedges were fine. The staff was nice. But what criminal treatment of meat! It just made me very sad. Yes, the decor was nice. I'd rather eat the decor than the food.

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Overall a good experience except for the pepper sauce on my steak that tasted dusty? Ate it but not enjoyable. Everything else was good