All reviews mini bar is stocked fridge small ants grounds are well maintained english channels air con worked well day bed hot water party zone main path lovely pool night life minute walk to the beach clean rooms eggs and toast good size flat screen
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We were staying at Gili Palms Resort on August 5th, 2018. I could tell you about how the resort is quiet, well-maintained and operated, and nicely located. I can tell you that the staff was friendly and attentive. But what was really important to us is the way the owner and the buildings themselves responded to the earthquake. In the midst of absolute chaos and terror, Gili Palms was a safe haven (no damage to the property was observable), and we will forever be appreciative of both her humanity and the quality of the construction!

We look forward to seeing you again, and we plan to continue to spoil your cats.

No higher praise for a resort is possible.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2018

This hotel is just the perfect place to get away from the party street on Gili T and enjoy the silent and sun at the awesome pool! The staff is so friendly and helps with everything.

Breakfast:
I really loved the pancakes! So fluffy and yummi! The perfect start for the day. But you have the choice between all kinds of eggs, toast and asian breakfast. Something for everyone.

Rooms:
The rooms are really cozy and they have an outdoor bathroom, what I really loved! The Minibar is full of stuff for a good price. And in front of the room you have place to relax or directly jump into the pool.

Pool:
I really loved the pool! It's big, clean and just ideal to relax for some hours. And it's never cowded, so you always find a free spot.

Fazit:
I love this hotel and recommend it for everyone who likes a bit silent on the Party island.
I will definitely come back!

Room tip: All rooms are the same and really nice
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

2 minutes to the beach
Make an order breakfast as you like it
Room tidy and spotless
Relaxing time in daybed on the terrace was my favourite thing to do.
Speedy wi fi
Not hustle and bustle
So many things I like it
Thanks Memet for your wonderful courtesy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Amazing small hotel, with great management and staff. Beach 3min walk away, but out of the hustle of main street. Rooms clean, with bar fridge Patio in front of room. Pool right by your doorstep. Would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MartieSaldanha
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The place was quiet and simple.The staff were friendly and helpful.The breakfast was fine and it’s fresh since they made it after we ordered it. It’s a bit far from the beach but it’s fine, it took few minutes only. Overall my family and I enjoyed our 2 nights stayed in Gili palms resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family